• HELL YES!

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • no its a plant

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters
B

Blouh

my Patronus is a ganja plant ;)

:laughing: this makes me laugh! that's a good movie to watch when you're stoned! quite trippy for me.. ehehe

Btw.. I agree with those who say this question does not make really sense.. cannabis is both a plant and a drug! anyway I usually think about it as a drug.. mmm.. sweeeeet

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i mean if you want to ignore the definition of drug, sure you can say cannabis is not a drug

but if you dont want to throw logic completely out the window, then yes, cannabis is certainly a drug. it is also a plant, believe it or not!

B

BURNING SKY

Many Governments around the world consider a drug any substance that alters ones state of mind and there ability to make sound decisions. This does not sound like Cannabis to me at all. I always make sound decisions and although my state of mind may be altered I do not believe it is altered for the worse but for the better. Alcohol on the other hand most deff. a drug. If you ever woke up next to something you dont remember sleeping with you were not smoking Cannabis. If you have a kid because of this thank your friendly brewery for there legal death...

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Well... it also depends on how you search bro...
For example I camed with a different explanation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis

You're right, there's hardly a solid definition for any word in our language, just thought I'd throw Webster's opinion out there. For me it is a drug, I don't use it to flavor my salads or to throw some variety in my garden, I use it to get high, I use it to alter my mind. At the least it is most certainly a mind altering substance, that which we call a drug by any other name would still get us as high. lol :joint:

*hydro*

so what Wikipedia is saying:

if its in the ground flowering its not a drug

but when its in your bong it is?

I thought our beloved plant would have gotten more defense on a Cannagraphic forum, maybe I should go to Haight-Ashbury to ask this question.

A

alpinestar

cannabis is a plant that makes drugs, just like many other plants that make drugs.

by definition, yes its a drug. many things can be considered drugs, things even kids can buy can be considered drugs. sugar, caffeine, ginseng, ect..

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
:chin::confused: its a plant 2 me but classified as a drug but 2 eaches own

Latest posts

Latest posts