What's new

IRS Auditing Harborside

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They can arrest your ass first!

JJScorpio said:
Lets get something clear. Anyone, and I mean anyone that makes any posts saying they are happy when someone gets arrested for growing won't be here.....

You may want to evaluate your position a bit differently.

I think it's shameful that there is such division here.

Understanding isn't easy but it's free.

I see what people are saying on both sides.

It's hard to think that you can't.

:comfort:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smell hater? Don't worry about others and their success find your own.

AWESOME!!!

If we live in a "gray" area, and some "privileged" people get to do things that others cannot, and many of us get arrested for doing what some are "sanctioned" to do, then I say, DOWN WITH THEM ALL!

Let Harborside Fall!

They are nothing more than a leading monopolist in a gray area.
Steve is no hero, and Harborside is no Collective. It's because of Harborside that Oakland goes after the little people. Oakland itself is nothing more than a drug sanctioned monopoly city for Medical Cannabis. We need to decentralize, not make bigger and badder dispensaries.

Harborside is in the process of opening up at least two dispensaries in every state that had medical marijuana, from what I hear through the grapevine. I hope this puts a nasty dent in their plans.

If Steve isn't stopped, he could potentially lock up and monopolize every medical marijuana state in the US.

Personally, I don't think anyone should be on the "inside" when plenty of us on the "outside" are still getting arrested for doing what we should be able to legally do. Until things are evened out, I think all the dispensaries should be shut down. Dispensaries are illegal anyways, and collectives are harassed when they don't pay unnecessary taxes. So, ultimately, the government is locking everyone into the "tax bracket" when we aren't even supposed to be paying taxes on cannabis. Steve is helping the ploy to set medical cannabis up for complete government regulation and taxation.

FUCK THE TAXES, FUCK THE FEDS, and FUCK THE MONOPOLISTS!