What's new

Ironhead's 2K Perpetual Dream Room

Sunnyvale

30 days+ of updates in 4 pages LOL. Everyone looking through here needs to stick around, this guy is legit and posts updates on the reg. Plus he's a pretty cool dude :good:

I notice the Mrs isn't over here? Is there where you go to hide? :laughing::laughing:. I'm only kidding she seems like a helluva woman.

Is there an icmag phone app? I can't seem to find one.

Ironhead2

30 days+ of updates in 4 pages LOL. Everyone looking through here needs to stick around, this guy is legit and posts updates on the reg. Plus he's a pretty cool dude :good:

I notice the Mrs isn't over here? Is there where you go to hide? :laughing::laughing:. I'm only kidding she seems like a helluva woman.

Is there an icmag phone app? I can't seem to find one.

Ah I'm sure she will find her way in here sooner or later.. I saw that she has made a screen name already, so it shouldn't be too long before she pokes her head in.

I'm not hiding brotha.. I'm trying to spread the word!:blowbubbles:

cannacoob

just wanted to say i've enjoyed reading up on your room buildout ironhead. it sure looks like you've put in the time and effort to have one bad-a secret ganja cave! thanks for all the quality progress pix:tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Epic!!!

Epic!!!

:wave: WELCOME TO ICMAG!!!

I like how the first poster stated "fecalflingingfest" because it sure does go down like that in here time to time - there was a 20lb per light thread here once - now that was a mess. But ICMAG is super legit and the folks here are mostly genuine :)

:tiphat: Bravo on the build dude! I like everything except the popcorn ceiling. Should of scrapped that shit man - would be a better reflective surface if it was flat/repainted flat white - maybe in the future?

The plants look stellar and the room is as clever as they come! The way the room grew into a hidden gem is bad ass to say the least. Kudos to you - that must of been one hell of a puzzle to figure out before you started the work.

Nice strains, great build and design - hope the equipment stands up to the challenge - best of luck!

Grabbing a seat and you can come pick me up while your out n about cruzin haha I got dankz to match :)

:smokey:

Ironhead2

just wanted to say i've enjoyed reading up on your room buildout ironhead. it sure looks like you've put in the time and effort to have one bad-a secret ganja cave! thanks for all the quality progress pix

Thanks for checkin it out Coob.. do you got a grow that I can follow along with?:confused_2:

:wave: WELCOME TO ICMAG!!!

I like how the first poster stated "fecalflingingfest" because it sure does go down like that in here time to time - there was a 20lb per light thread here once - now that was a mess. But ICMAG is super legit and the folks here are mostly genuine

:tiphat: Bravo on the build dude! I like everything except the popcorn ceiling. Should of scrapped that shit man - would be a better reflective surface if it was flat/repainted flat white - maybe in the future?

The plants look stellar and the room is as clever as they come! The way the room grew into a hidden gem is bad ass to say the least. Kudos to you - that must of been one hell of a puzzle to figure out before you started the work.

Nice strains, great build and design - hope the equipment stands up to the challenge - best of luck!

Grabbing a seat and you can come pick me up while your out n about cruzin haha I got dankz to match

Appreciate the welcome Lyry! :wahey:

I'm with ya with the popcorn.. I shouda scraped it all off from the get go.. its not really a problem, but I do find little white speks on the plants leaves from time to time. I'll prolly get around to scraping it off eventually.. it comes off pretty easy too! :biggrin:

cannacoob

Thanks for checkin it out Coob.. do you got a grow that I can follow along with?:confused_2:

don't have a grow right now unfortunately. i've got a few pix in my profile album of my last grow (4x4 tent w/ 2 400 watt MH/HPS mixed spectrum). that was from last year & i can't wait to be able to grow again!

Ironhead2

Put some firring strips around the perimeter of the ceiling (walls) and staple some white or mylar up over it

Ya that's what I did and I think cause I loosely hang the Mylar, so it has that ripple effect, it hits the ceiling sometimes and that causes the popcorn to fall. Not a big deal, but on the to do list for eventually. :biggrin:

Ironhead2

Hey folks got in the room last night and did some work.. got the Dumpster Chem and Golden Goat transplanted into their new 10 gallon homes and did some rearranging in the flower room. I also picked up some freakin sweet wall mounted fans from work and got those up and installed too. Its seriously like stepping into a wind tunnel in there now, plus I have lots more floor space back now!

First up is the plants.. Dumpster Chem. Probably the biggest one in the garden right now.. I got some big plans for this plant. :

810CAE40-535C-4F04-BB15-FDEBEF8328E4-7857-00000A56D0584DD9_zpsda572ef8.jpg

6C6E1EDB-2AA6-4626-B3C9-A13486A8E2F4-7857-00000A56D9E03655_zpsca5818db.jpg

Golden Goat.. ultra sativa! Gonna do some bending and tying with this one for sure!:

529FBEB1-6EDE-400F-B349-96C0450F06CD-7857-00000A56E3A39616_zpsd6a692da.jpg

After bending it over:

612A5B2C-9DC9-45E2-BD88-380BA4A56508-7857-00000A56EAE15CF6_zpsa9adb2f4.jpg

Got the fans installed!:

Far side:

AF820EFB-8E1D-4E22-8E1D-E793C143B0B5-7857-00000A5A17F1D5C0_zps975b7d45.jpg

Thats it! I'm off to work in a few.. yall have a good day now!

Amoeba

Good thread! Lots of pics, best of luck come harvest time it looks like you will have your hands full!

Sunnyvale

Hey Iron is that dumpster chem from seed or clone? I remember a buddy of mine in Ohio saying that's an Ohio classic strain but he said he could never get his hands on a cutting and never heard of seeds. She's a beauty!

Ironhead2

Good thread! Lots of pics, best of luck come harvest time it looks like you will have your hands full!

Yes once this starts, I don't plan on having it stop for a long time. every 2 weeks.. Lets get this up and running already!

Thanks for stoppin by friend!:dance013:

Hey Iron is that dumpster chem from seed or clone? I remember a buddy of mine in Ohio saying that's an Ohio classic strain but he said he could never get his hands on a cutting and never heard of seeds. She's a beauty!

Dumpster Chem is ReggieG's creation.. same dude that did the BubbleFuck. Got a couple of Fruity Delights from him too if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if he is a part of this site too.. Prolly be in the breeders section huh? :whee:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice video - fuck that bastard lol crazy 6 month veg mang

Need 50 posts to edit and do ALOT more :)

Ironhead2

Did you kill that male

Yessir! Killed that fucker good. I felt kinda bad cause it was beautiful, but shit happens. Had to get the axe quick.. I'll setup for males soon, but not right now.

Here is a youngin Dark City Diesel about 1 week into flower.. she is getting really big already and I'm happy to be able to see her grow her whole life completely undisturbed besides transplants. Normally I train the hell out of them and tie em back to get the most yield possible, so its a nice change of pace for me to see her go le natural. :ey:

Funny story before the pic.. Its hot here where I live.. can get really really hot during the summer, over 100 and stay there for days... months even. Well, I have noticed that my central AC has been running longer and longer ever since we fist began running it this year, so I figured I needed a freon charge.. I called up a buddy to come check it out and he says the charge is fine and the compressor is running according to plan. We go inside and check the air handler and its seriously 37 years old and my friend said ya bro, its shot.. let's get a new one. :rolleyes:

I don't mind buying a new air handler for this place.. the house came almost completely remodeled with a few exceptions, the handler being one of those. He got me a steal of a deal at 900 bucks plus 150 for the install, unfortunately, he started the install too late due to us having to work and he couldn't get it to turn ac to turn on even though the fan was coming on.. or whatever, no worries, I'm easy going and I understand shit happens, no big deal... plus its nice outside right now and having the windows open in the house is actually really nice. He will be back tomorrow to fix it.

Told you that story to explain why the pic is yellow.. the temps were a bit warm in the flower room without the central ac blowing, so I had to kill the mh bulb for the evening.. hence the yeller picture here. ;)

Solid fat pic update coming soon, promise.

So thats whats been goin on here at the Ironheads house of horrors. :laughing:

A9A08730-9313-4077-A6DD-FE259C3E34F8-4376-000003DB3DAA4C67_zpsb4b2f51e.jpg