What's new

IRISH GROWERS COUNT ???

G

Happys days from Dublin !

Happys days from Dublin !

Sorry a bit late but ...........

yo i jus joined the community :) long time toker but fed up with smoking gack soapbar, or paying extortionate amounts for wet weed.
planted my first seeds b4 xmas but only 2 have come up :( made a few mistakes already LOL but im praying the 2 i have shall be 2 lovely ladies.

im from the co down area.

medazza

greetings from the peoples republic!

greetings from the peoples republic!

Hows she cutting?

Greetings from the Peoples Republic. although i'm living in the Pale at the mo. Seems like a good site so far. Fair play. Hopefully we'll turn Ireland into a place where there are 40 types.... as well as shades of green.

Was thinking of hatching a plan to throw seeds all over the Phoenix park and see how they handle weed growing everywhere. ( not sure if we have the climate though! Would be very funny and sort out this drought.... lol

keep up the good work,

Up Da Rebels. :)

jgaf

alright lads, long time reader only post rarely though. anyone tried lowryder guerilla style yet in the summers? looks promising seeing as iv heard they sorted out the potency with the new crosses.

noworrys

noworrys

noworrys

Dia duit to all, noworrys here in the midlands. Great to see a bit of sunshine for a change :jump:

some feen

jaysus. nice to know there's a few heads out there! Everyone's far to paranoid to post everything round these parts... :nono:

Hall-9000

A first time grower here from Waterford, i've had enough of irregular supply, dodgy soap, lack of choice and rip off prices.

I'm currently trying my best to source some MH/HPS lights, but so far no joy.
So if anyone could point me in the right direction in my area, i would be much obliged,
i don't fancy telling the wife i have to go to Dublin or the North just to get lights (i have only just managed to convince her that i need to cut hole's in the built-in wardrobe for the air extraction......lol,)

Last edited:

cobo

Hall-9000 said:
A first time grower here from Waterford here, i've had enough of irregular supply, dodgy soap, lack of choice and rip off prices.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction in my area, i would be much obliged,
i don't fancy telling the wife i have to go to Dublin or the North just to get lights (i have only just managed to convince her that i need to cut hole's in the built-in wardrobe for the air extraction......lol,)

This store in belfast do free delivery anywhere in ireland , a bit EXpensive but cheaper than travelloing to dublin ,

http://www.belfastindoorgardening.com

http://www.belfastindoorgardening.com

Colonel Klink

Hall-9000 said:
A first time grower here from Waterford, i've had enough of irregular supply, dodgy soap, lack of choice and rip off prices.

There's Nirvana on Capel St in Dublin, that's headshop.ie or there's growshop.ie they're in Navan and Drogheda. They both should have the lights you need man.

Btw, just in the midst of building my micro cfl grow, so hope to be a grower soon!! (From De Wee county!)

I

igrohydro

Hey Cobo grows look great,keep up the good work!
Glad to be back in n.ireland.Speak soon bro! :joint:

cobo

igrohydro said:
Hey Cobo grows look great,keep up the good work!
Glad to be back in n.ireland.Speak soon bro! :joint:

How yea baz , i've just moved to dublin mate . how did you get on while you were away , any news

E

elewton

While you can't add me to the numbers just yet, I'm hoping to have enough money together to get an HPS and start growing within the next two months.

Mr.Gr33n

can count me into this
and i been growing MJ for a few years close to 5 now
from derry.. so make that +1

notech

I think it's about time i stuck ma head in here and said High to
all my fellow Irish Growers.. :canabis:
Hope to catch up with yez sometime soon..

'Till then,, Peace out. . . . :joint:

le crunch

Hi guys I'm new here - based in Co Antrim. Hopefully will have a few pics of my cab up in the micro grows thread :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts