What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irie.... Is SENSI SEEDS shop in Rotterdam still open...?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Any one know....? Years ago, I believe it was possible to actually sit down and smoke the offerings from the seed company, unlike the AMS store (which is a beautiful place to sit and smoke, while enjoying an herbal tea, or your favorite cuppa)..

I heard last year it was no longer open, or was moving.....

Although, I do not expect to be blown away, it would be fun to try the actual smoke of their products...

Also, I have a pack of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud in the fridge, and I do not want to allocate the space to it, until I see good reports, or try it myself.

Thanks, y'all.... Irie vibes.

stasis

Veteran
Thanks y'all...! One of the recommendations on the link Raw cited said that the shop (Sensi Smile) had the following: Super Skunk, Silver Pearl, Jack Flash. All Sensi Seeds strains, am I correct...? That could be the place..... Doesn;t sound like they will have Ed Rosenthal Super Bud, but the Temple Balls are tempting..>! Oh yeah...

stasis

Veteran
I think I will make the trip, on my annual pilgrimage to the Nederlands... I would like to experience Rotterdam.

Thanks for the info folks.... Have a successful summer./\

Latest posts

Latest posts