What's new

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thank You Gentleman!

Here are some shots of the S1's of the Sapphire... these are the ones with 8-9 week flowering times...it got really cold in my tent and these ladies just smell awsome...

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 29
  • si.jpg
    si.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 27
  • sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 19
  • s1g.jpg
    s1g.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 27
  • s1f.jpg
    s1f.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 24
  • s1e.jpg
    s1e.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 32
  • s1d.jpg
    s1d.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
  • s1c.jpg
    s1c.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 24
  • s1b.jpg
    s1b.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 23
  • s1a.jpg
    s1a.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 25

Storm Shadow

Veteran
more S1' s of the Sapphire

Attachments

• n7.jpg
    n7.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 21
  • n6.jpg
    n6.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 22
  • n5.jpg
    n5.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 25
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 25
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 24
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 21
  • n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 23

mark6699331

Don't waste such good genetics on a crappy OG strain! Yours are much better. I have access to everything here in cali and OG is a very much overated speedy mexi-kush (maybe) cross. Some of us even doubt it has very much kush in it at all.
Develop a nice Iranian IBL. Find a nice male with tight internodes that rubs a good smell of the stem and select traits you like and you'll have your own world famous strain like my friend DJ, Capt., BG and others!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Don't waste such good genetics on a crappy OG strain! Yours are much better. I have access to everything here in cali and OG is a very much overated speedy mexi-kush (maybe) cross. Some of us even doubt it has very much kush in it at all.
Develop a nice Iranian IBL. Find a nice male with tight internodes that rubs a good smell of the stem and select traits you like and you'll have your own world famous strain like my friend DJ, Capt., BG and others!

Whats up bro..thanks for the nice heads up.... I also live in Cali....Born and Raised in SoCal....I smoke all day everyday and I love me some bomb OG Dank....right now Im smoking the Cali Club OG Kush from Elite Genetics and its mind wrecking... The Louie cut will see Iranian Pollen...this cut is insane lemon funk and yields huge....

I crossed a male that smelled very unique and had huge balls to my Larry OG/ChemD huge yielder 8 week strain...seeds have been drying for like 4 days now...we'll see what happends when you combine these genes with some Western Hemisphere Heavy Weights :ying:

There are so many variations in these seeds I dont think I could ever be paitent enough to choose just one and go full blown IBL.....

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IBL = Inbred Line not just one single Inbred plant. IBL can certainly be from several quality parents of the same strain as long as enough generations are reached with proper selection for the traits you want to fix and keep in the inbreeding. Just my feelings on the matter and exactly what I did with the Toof. It would serve you well to use your best females and best males and then continue the generations until the traits you desire are mostly fixed in the line even if there are different phenotypes because most people want some variety and to be able to select their own keepers not every single plant be the same although with proper inbreeding they will be very similiar. Of course people have differing opinions on an IBL but if you look at what it really means it makes sense. :canabis:

Looking at your pictures and what you have genetically speaking I think it would be very well received by growers everywhere if the results from the seeds could be even somewhat predictable and produce quality plants like those shown above. :good:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IBL = Inbred Line not just one single Inbred plant. IBL can certainly be from several quality parents of the same strain as long as enough generations are reached with proper selection for the traits you want to fix and keep in the inbreeding. Just my feelings on the matter and exactly what I did with the Toof. It would serve you well to use your best females and best males and then continue the generations until the traits you desire are mostly fixed in the line even if there are different phenotypes because most people want some variety and to be able to select their own keepers not every single plant be the same although with proper inbreeding they will be very similiar. Of course people have differing opinions on an IBL but if you look at what it really means it makes sense. :canabis:

Looking at your pictures and what you have genetically speaking I think it would be very well received by growers everywhere if the results from the seeds could be even somewhat predictable and produce quality plants like those shown above. :good:

Nice work Storm everything looks nice. Keep it rolling....
SOTF420 would this breeding strategy you speak of would be consider more of line breeding for an IBL then inbreeding for IBL? I was just thinking here that line breeding will give you close related plants at the same time allowing variation with in the family for improvement over time. Sort of like keeping your gene pool related but open for individual that might be even better then the parents. While Inbreeding will only focus in making individuals exactly or close to the original parents. Just trying to learn something here.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I think you shout cross that with some pure sativa.
Maybe something from ACE they have some great stuff.
I bet the vigor of that 50:50 S:I will be insane :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Been super busy trimming the Sapphire...I'll be taken down the other phenos this week..or for sure phenos 1 and 6..... I also just harvested my seeds ..got around 70+ seeds of my
(Larry OG x CHemD ) x Iranian Male..... Im super stoked on seeing what these will do...I'll dried pics of the Sappire soon..she came out so much nicer this round..and retained all her amazing smell :) The 5 or 6 S1's of the Sapphire will be ready soon as well..those phenos are putting off aromas that are almost too difficult to describe !

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Sapphire was gone b4 it was even ready :) No complains...dont have any pics of her dried..but here are some S1's from her :)

These S1's put her to shame..sorry to say momma :) I grew out like 20+ S1's of the Sapphire and threw away most of them...I cant fuck with that 13-14 week flowering time..however these phenos are 8-9 weekers

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 24
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 23
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 25
  • red3.jpg
    red3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 24
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 20
  • red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 22

Storm Shadow

Veteran
This is the best smelling plant I have ever been around in my life....an S1 of the Sapphire

Attachments

• mango8.jpg
    mango8.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 23
  • mango7.jpg
    mango7.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 20
  • mango6.jpg
    mango6.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 23
  • mango5.jpg
    mango5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 22
  • mango4.jpg
    mango4.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 20
  • mango3.jpg
    mango3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mango1.jpg
    mango1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 24
  • mango.jpg
    mango.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 21

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Pheno 1 ...got chopped last night....this plant is so fucken crazy looking..its neon and glows

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 26
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 24

Storm Shadow

Veteran
So...in the next couple of months..I plan on popping about 200+ of the original seeds and also about 50-75 of the ChemD/Larry x Iranian Male..... I also have an insane ChemD Bx5 x Tahoe OG Male that will be dusting the Pink/Red S1 in the pic above and all the other bomb phenos.... the best male from the 200+ selection will be used to dust some Elite cuts that my bro has been holding on for a min...the original Lavender....28% THC Jack Herer.... All the bomb OG'z..CHemz...Diesels...Kushes.... I might just give up growing weight all togethor and go full steam on the seeds.... :)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
my goodness....The S1's have flavors that Ive never felt on my palate b4...sweet sugar candy....I wasnt able to hold onto the stuff long enough to take pics..but I have been revegging the few bomb Sapphire S1's and it wont be too long b4 I run entire rooms full of them....things are going to get insane around here.... :)

PrinceOfPersia

Hey storm. Im really enjoying the pictures you are posting, keep it up.

Sounds like good genetics u have waiting to cross the iranians with.
Do u plan a cross with a pure sativa?? i would to see that!!

Hows the potency on the saphire. I have iranian seeds also that smell new to canna scene, but they lack in potency. got me wondering about yours.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Prince of Persia wadddup bro.....yeah some of my plants have no potency or smell at all...while others rip your face off and taste so exotic...so far...each one of my seeds is different and not one pheno the same...Sapphire was good until i grew the S1's out...which blow her out the water.... I plan on making every cross you can imagine....I am going to use my SoCal DIesel....Tahoe OG x CHemD Bx5 and Many other goodies....its going to be fun making these seeds for everyone! Here is the a shot of another Sapphire S1....this pheno smells like Blueberry Cream Pie..amazing how perfect some of the phenos are with no breeding required at all.... :ying:

Attachments

• DSC03857.jpg
    DSC03857.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC03856.jpg
    DSC03856.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03830.jpg
    DSC03830.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC03829.jpg
    DSC03829.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC03827.jpg
    DSC03827.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03826.jpg
    DSC03826.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03825.jpg
    DSC03825.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 28

PrinceOfPersia

Good to hear u found potent phenoes, i know there's killer genetics in the iranian seedline.

Not much else to say, just enjoying the show , its nice to see iranian project going on hehe.

4herbs

Excellent...do you plan doing some inbreeding among the killer phenos,it would be a nice touch to bring out some of that potency hidden inside those genes!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I am open to all suggestions on what direction I should take the breeding project....In the next couple of months I will be converting my entire grow to a seed popping mission! Time to find that Next Super Star that is going to make people sweat bullets :) I'll pop a few hundred of the original seeds and 50-75 of the first cross I made...Larry OG/ChemD x Iranian Male....Should be interesting unlocking the mysteries of these genetics ...

Attachments

• DSC03970.jpg
    DSC03970.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03969.jpg
    DSC03969.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03968.jpg
    DSC03968.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03967.jpg
    DSC03967.jpg