What's new

Ionic breeze

coriander

Wet Lettuce
I suspected as much.........

I suspected as much.........

I always thought YOU were some kind of generator of negativity, or whatever or something......

Flowerman

They are good for helping with mode spores, and do improve the air quality, and I believe this unit has a fine ionizer needle, compared to the crappy ones you buy from like target or walmart. They use to have sales on their site, and auctions, but they haven't had those in so long, where you could pick them up real cheap. Ionizers are great in conjuction with either a carbon scrubber or ozone, but not for smell. I use not this type of ionizer, but I do have one in the grow room with ozone, and the one problem I don't have is mold. But when using ozone in the room, you will have to clean more, as it lays a build up of particles.

RickJames

Sharper Image

Sharper Image

If you are referring to the Sharper Image Ionic Breeze, it is not to good at doing much. In the States there is a magazine called Consumer Reports which gives unbiased reports on different products and the Ionic Breeze was rated either the worst or second worse overall in a report they did last year. There are much better units you can buy for the price you would pay for the Ionic.

Latest posts

Latest posts