What's new

Invite-SSSDH GROW

Week 6, stretch is done, all energy has now shifted to bud production. They're really taking ALOT of water. I've gone through 60 gallons in the past week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro
very frosty looking
going to be some nice hash come harvest time

keep them nice pics coming
what kinda smells you geting
lime/lemon haze or lime diesel/fuel

peace

looking great bro
very frosty looking
going to be some nice hash come harvest time

keep them nice pics coming
what kinda smells you geting
lime/lemon haze or lime diesel/fuel

peace

i would say lemony. I'm horrible at describing smell. I've never seen diesel in my neck of the woods or haze for that matter. Im pretty much king around here in terms of genetics lol. Ive seen contneders come and go.

GrowbagUK

Looking lovely. How are you watering those plants up the back? Do you have an irrigation system?

Friend has some vegging - he's asking if they're particularly hungry or fert sensitive in flower? He normally loads a strong flowering soil and feeds plain water so is keen to know if they can take much N in flower.

wow jjay you're killing it man!! how long did you veg these girls for

I clone in an aero cloner. I go into 16 oz cups for 3 weeks. Then straight to 5 gallon pots. 3 weeks makes a big difference vs. 2. This much I have learned. Only using T-5's, I guess I could shorten the time with HID. I'm basically getting them to 6 inches tall.

Explosive growth during flower.

Looking lovely. How are you watering those plants up the back? Do you have an irrigation system?

Friend has some vegging - he's asking if they're particularly hungry or fert sensitive in flower? He normally loads a strong flowering soil and feeds plain water so is keen to know if they can take much N in flower.

I use a pvc pipe, a hose, reservoir and a pond pump. I go through 30 gallons per watering from week 5 on. Seems like I water every 3 or 4 days.

Yes, she is a nute hog. I use B1's recipes with Guanos mixed in. In particular N. She uses a lot during the stretch. Not at all finicky. Results are hard to mess up. I'm guessing you would have to try hard.

For the record, this is probably my 10th straight run wouldnt be suprised if it was more. The seeds were purchased when OJD first came out with them.:) Lost count.

Another word of advice. Be prepared to use supports! They put on weight deceptively fast and will fall over on you.

I tried doing a 8 plant scrog with her. Here's what happened at week 6.

week 1
picture.php

Week 5
picture.php

Week 6

picture.php

Still managed to pull over 2 lbs laying down lol

I clone in an aero cloner. I go into 16 oz cups for 3 weeks. Then straight to 5 gallon pots. 3 weeks makes a big difference vs. 2. This much I have learned. Only using T-5's, I guess I could shorten the time with HID. I'm basically getting them to 6 inches tall.

Explosive growth during flower.

how tall do they get in flower like 2 to 3 feet?

how tall do they get in flower like 2 to 3 feet?

Depends, these in particular were super cropped twice. On the 1st day of 12/12 I cropped the ENTIRE main stem. Then again on Week 4

These are at 3 ft. I'd say triple strectch minimum would be a good estimate. 1 ft per week up to week 4 is not at all uncommon when not supercropping. At least in my setup and experience. Others here may be able to chime in and confirm or deny.

wizoo

Veteran
great comparison pictures jjay!

if i may ask: how long do you want to take 'em until harvest ?
another week or two with plain water ? no amber trichs yet or already starting to finish ?
i bet they keep on puttin' up during the next days when they realize that their time has come... :laughing:

thanks alot and keep up the good work m8!
plants look superb! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts