What's new

Introducing Tuk-Tuk Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Thanks for the oportunity KRSJuan.......
I just like the name of the Diva G....... sexy little bitches!!!!

I will let you know when they arrive.....

KRS Juan

5 of the 6 (numbers 7 & 8 were Blatant) were sent out today. Once I get confirmation of reciept I will post the list of who's growing what right here. Or they can check in here on their own.

In other news I have gotten a sample pack of West Coast Sugar to give away. It's Sour Deisel (original cutting not bx) x the same insane cali sativa used for the other crosses. I have some idea's on who will demo these.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR SEEDS. If I want you to sample these I will msg you. When things settle down for the breeder he promises me he will let me do a give away for IC readers that will be open to everyone. If you have a creative idea on how to do a good giveaway shoot me a PM. I really liked Rez's kindness contest, but I need something easier to judge.

-KRS Juan-

friendlyfriend

Veteran
good looks on letting a friend grow a fiend! whats in the fiendish mix so I can start up something similar to it and do a head to head. :D

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
hey krs juan,
thanks so much for offering me a chance to try these beans out.
i really wish i had the space to grow them out because they really sound interesting.
best of luck to tuk tuk:D

peace
beans

Bodhi

Damnit...

Damnit...

...I always wanted to create a strain called Purple Sticky Punch. After all...Bio-Dome is one of my favourite movies of all time! :D

These strains sounds awesome. I'm curious to see how they do :)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^^
BioDome, was a great movie. Non stop laughs

West Coast Sugar, now that just has a certain ring to it. Sounds like a promising company with some unique strains.

bartender187

Last edited:

Einsteinguy

Got mine today !
Thank you very much KRS Juan and Tuk Tuk.
Looks like you found a very good fiend for your Fiendish mix.
Will germ Six tonight and start a new thread with test grow.

Einstein:wave:

clearcutter

The Fiendish Mix sounds interesting. Whats in it? Is it a mix of all these, Humboldt Express, West Coast Sugar, Diva G, Purple Sticky Punch? What ever is in it, you got to love the name.

:abduct:

Last edited:

KRS Juan

clearcutter: yes sir, the mix has Diva G, West Coast Sugar, Humboldt Express, Purple Sticky Punch, and few other special suprises.

00420: Very very soon! The breeder is in the process of moving from a good place to breed, to a good place to sell seeds. Seedbay requires the seller to package all their seeds (unlike c-bay) before sending them in, and with the quantity he wants to send in that will take a long time.

-KRS Juan-

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
hey juan.......
The Diva G arrived today!!! You have alot of faith in those rubber seals!! LOL!! I received your message about letting them dry another week. Will do........

start thread next week......

KRS Juan

5 of the first 6 I sent out have been recieved. Im amazed at the All Star line up of growers that are helping Tuk out for this. Were talking Class-A folks. I have asked all to hold off germing for about a week since the seeds need some time to dry.

-KRS Juan-

Last edited:

KRS Juan

Everyone has their seeds (of the ones I already sent out)!!!

Here is the All star line-up!

Zeppelindood: Humboldt Express
JLP: Humboldt Express
Blatant: Humboldt Express and Purple Sticky Punch
EinsteinGuy: Fiendish Mix
Friendlyfriend: Fiendish Mix
Hooked-On-Grown: Diva G

Bartender187: West Coast Sugar (his will be sent out tomorrow)

I am still working on 1 pack each of West Coast Sugar and Diva G, but the person I wanted to grow them has not responded to me. I'll post when they have been assigned.

The fun starts now!

-KRS Juan-

friendlyfriend

Veteran
FriendlyFriend's Fiend! Lets get cracking

FriendlyFriend's Fiend! Lets get cracking

Ok next week they will be germed! this winter we will toke ala fiend. Hopefully I get a crazy male outta this! Looking for a party stud :D Can I get some history in the near future about the origins of these strains and possibly pics if possible :wave:

Hell yeah! thanks for holding me in such high regard!
Guerillas WHAT!

KRS Juan

friendlyfriend: Everything I know as of now is in this thread. The fiendish mix does include some other crosses that are not part of the regular lineup, but I am unsure of what the other mothers are.

The father of all these beans was a landrace sativa that Tuk obseses over. He literally spent years looking for it and considers it his pride and joy. It is unkown and un-named and no matter how much I pry he has refused to tell me more.

Photo's you say? Well my friend, I believe thats where you all come in. I think Tuk will want to use photo's from some of you demo growers (with permission of course). Tuk does have a bunch of pic's of the mothers and when he's back online I'll ask him to post some.

Farmer John: The plan is C-Bay and Seedbay at first, followed by Seedsdirect and Heavens Stairway. They were produced in very large quantity so dont worry about him running out any time soon. The seeds I sent out I like to think of as demo's and not testers, as they have already been well tested.

Tuk should be back online soon and will be here to answer everyones questions. Which is good because I keep getting PM's asking to buy seeds and I have to keep reminding people that I dont work for these guys, I'm just good friends with the breeder. Keep the questions coming, the answers will be here soon.

-KRS Juan-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts