What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

INTRODUCING...GBC S1

bluntbeans

I just popped 6 seeds of our GBC S1! Gooey Butter Cake (GBC) is one of my all time favorites. I believe there may be another strain floating around with the same name but this there no relation between the two.
It's a femenized cross of my brothers Vanilla Zkittlez S1 (which he calls Gooey Butter) x Gelato 41. She produces amazing indoors and outdoor. Resin coated, cakey, dense buds that smell like og kush and candy. The effect is super euphoric and uplifting. One of my buddies grew out one of these seeds and the results were impressive. Here's a shot of the mother GooeyButterCake in full sun and living soil. - Blunt Beans

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230913-163252.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230913-163252.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 61

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I just popped 6 seeds of our GBC S1! Gooey Butter Cake (GBC) is one of my all time favorites. I believe there may be another strain floating around with the same name but this there no relation between the two.
It's a femenized cross of my brothers Vanilla Zkittlez S1 (which he calls Gooey Butter) x Gelato 41. She produces amazing indoors and outdoor. Resin coated, cakey, dense buds that smell like og kush and candy. The effect is super euphoric and uplifting. One of my buddies grew out one of these seeds and the results were impressive. Here's a shot of the mother GooeyButterCake in full sun and living soil. - Blunt Beans
That looks killer, thanks for sharing your work friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts