What's new

Intervention on A&E

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I knew someone who starred in that show, rofl!!
cant tell ya who cuz'd be tmi but..rofl!! i might have to download the episode just for another laugh

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew someone who starred in that show, rofl!!
cant tell ya who cuz'd be tmi but..rofl!! i might have to download the episode just for another laugh

Damn man, i WISH i knew someone on there... id probably be sayin the same shit! haha

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I knew that inhalents are a serious problem, but I never knew that duster could and is abused. Intervention has shined a spotlight on a rarely seen side of a rarely abused drug. I shiver to think what other household products are abused by people. I wonder how far Intervention will go. You can only show, alkies, crack, and smack heads for so long.

T

theJointedOne

yeah i really feel bad for a lotof these people, esepscially since it is used as entertainment and for gaining ad revenues

philcollins

I know a guy that was heavily into dust-off inhalants...he was totally losing it... Lost his job, got a divorce...He started huffing that shit, and was doing it for about six months. The crazy part was, that he was a cellphone tower climber. Not a job that you'd wanna be retarded for. Towards the end of his run with that shit, he couldnt even walk. I think he's off for good now, but it was scary as hell to watch. Sad, but its not the first time i've seen someone slowly smoke themselves. He's messed up now, his health and his brain...another lost soul.