What's new

interstate clones

B

Blue Dot

that goes for borders and not ag chkpts correct? does anyone know if they are state or federal posts? i.e. is a med rec regarded as useless? worst case scenario

Just look at the agents uniform. That'll tell you all you need to know.

Whatever their uniform is is what laws they'll be enforcing.

Last time I came back from Arizona into cali I had to go thru a checkpoint.

It couldn't possibly be a federal border right, I mean it's just between two states.

Then why did the agents have federal uniforms?

pip313

interstate borders are federal borders, not to be confused with international borders. When this country was first founded the fed goverment only had a few jobs, regulate interstate commerce (which is what makes interstate borders federal) and provide a national defence. everything else was added later.

Aren't you happy the founding fathers wishes of small goverment and no intrusion into private lives was destroyed.

(for poeple with low IQ's that last sentence was scarcasm)

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Because prop 215 the compassionate use ac said for "Californians" not everyone. There is nothing in medical marijuana legislation that allows the legal export from California of cannabis.

B

bordercollie

great response...thanks ya'll.
the original question was spurred because i called ahead and Harborside told me no, but told my partner yes. we got there...no.
Im not worried about state border cops, as you might imagine I've been ducking johhny for years. turns out, craiglist is a great help and the nice people in the sfv area were kind enough to help us out.
its just a joke that we have to jump through hoops to get this stuff done or break laws to get the proper or best medicine.
Reciprocity is a great idea, but Im not sure its an option.

B

bordercollie

ps...back in the day when trade went south, i ran that agro point many times with huge bc loads, never a second look or popped trunk. no check going north.

mail order clones... i like it!
im going back to sf this weekend...who wants what? ill ship em 4 you.

toasted1

there used to be a clone mail order site . it was running for about 3-4 months but was constantly under attack by hacks and people who refused to belive some1 had the balls to start a clone mail order site from CA and would send the REAL cuts no med card needed
the sites still up but the admin or mods havent been on or responded to pm's since like may after a hack attack on the site :frown:

it was nice while it lasted and i wish some1 would do it again :D

stay safe
:pimp3:

B

bordercollie

IF IVE GOT A LICENSED PERSON FROM WA, OR AND CA IN THE CAR... WE GO TO HARBORSIDE AND THE CA GUY BUYS 1 PLANT AND GETS IN THE CAR, WE TRAVEL TO WA THROUGH ORE. WE GOOD? OR DID WE JUST BREAK THE LAW?

B

bordercollie

tru that. got a speed tic goin down, i always haul ass that way n cruise coming back

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
IF IVE GOT A LICENSED PERSON FROM WA, OR AND CA IN THE CAR... WE GO TO HARBORSIDE AND THE CA GUY BUYS 1 PLANT AND GETS IN THE CAR, WE TRAVEL TO WA THROUGH ORE. WE GOOD? OR DID WE JUST BREAK THE LAW?

California law doesn't allow for the export of medicinal cannabis.

congrats on making it safely back home!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
was kinda wondering the same thing as i will b taking a few clones through an agricultural checkpoint in a couple weeks, im a bit nervous... has anyone had any experiences dealing with the checkpoints when your a legal patient of that state? obviously they will be well hidden, and not declared.

federal agents/ dept. H.S. / BP >>>

these people dont give a FUCK about medical marijuana. and their jurisdiction is 15 miles before and after a border check. you DO NOT want to get caught with anything or tell them you are medical. they will confiscate everytyhing, impound your vehicle and charge you.

B

bordercollie

freedomfighter.... in my scenerio; the plants are legally transported to the state line by a cali licensed resident, once in oregon they are legally transported to the state line by an oregon licensed resident and so on... a legal, causal chain?
and if not absolutely legal by the letter, it would be nearly impossible to get in trouble unless you were caught exactly on the state line or if evidence that you crossed surfaced.
but if you were pulled over in any state with the combination of people and plants you would be ok, legally speaking? (never mind the possible harassment and bs)

also, is it legal for a mmj patient from 1 legal state to posses or consume, in another legal state? example: could i go smoke at the cannabis cafe in oregon if im visiting from cali or washington and have my legal docs with me?

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
freedomfighter.... in my scenerio; the plants are legally transported to the state line by a cali licensed resident, once in oregon they are legally transported to the state line by an oregon licensed resident and so on... a legal, causal chain?
and if not absolutely legal by the letter, it would be nearly impossible to get in trouble unless you were caught exactly on the state line or if evidence that you crossed surfaced.
but if you were pulled over in any state with the combination of people and plants you would be ok, legally speaking? (never mind the possible harassment and bs)

Could they find you guys guilty in court in any of the states if you all have the same story and stick to it with everything as described... NO.

My analysis was on the specifics of California law which don't allow for export.

If anything your INCRIMINATING statements here that you exported against STATE law and thus bringing in the INTERSTATE COMMERCE CLAUSE of the US Constitution which means you are fair game for the feds. blah blah blah...
If you break the law and win don't brag about it until you can't get in trouble for it anymore.

also, is it legal for a mmj patient from 1 legal state to posses or consume, in another legal state? example: could i go smoke at the cannabis cafe in oregon if im visiting from cali or washington and have my legal docs with me?

My experience has been this... back in 2001 I was in Iowa and got arrested for possession. I had 2 blunts and a couple of roaches. 28 days later when I got to court they only found a roach. Go figure. They did not honor my valid physicians recommendation from California. So really it's a state by state issue. In California technically by the words of prop 215 only Californians are protected.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
You cant go to another states and have the same rights as you do in the state you have you reside in. However, if you are a dual resident, you might be able to get your liscense in both states.

B

bordercollie

dual residence...good idea.
freedom-all scenerios are hypathetical, thanks 4 the advise.