What's new

internet friendship

Mr. Lovebuzzed

how do you understand internet friendship ?

i mean it seems to me like some people understands it like real part of their lives.. here on ic too.. are some money involved in ic membership? for some? if not i dont understand that drama, and tragedy, hyped hystery, people react like nervous bitches.. is there something i dont see?

like some guy wrote me this: "you burned all bridges here" how should i understand it? lol :D

i feel that way that these internet relations on forums produce some crazy neurotics? no?

:biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... what did you do to burn all the bridges, it might have more to do with reputation than friendship?:biggrin:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
picture.php

jessethestoner

some moneys involved. why wouldn't i as a seed breeder/seller have multiple accounts to say "yea what he said", attack and flame people while seeming to be calm and non confrontational, post up false grow reports and other info to hype stuff up. and a hole lot more bullshit.

i really cant understand how people can respond so badly on here when people ask basic questions/ explain things incorrectly. but then again i wonder why people in real life have such a hard time being corrected without their ego rearing up

joe guy

It's like that's State Farm ins commercial
"They can't say anything on the Internet that isn't true"
Lol I giggle at net thugs everyone is 6 foot 6 and a ripped up
220 lbs on the net lol don't sweat it buddy I get quite a few negitive
Rep post a month, it all boils down to haters that can't grow
Or we're born a dude and now a chick mad at us who kept our dicks
Once again don't sweat the trolls dude there everywhere...
Peace and growin the frosty greens brother...

joe guy

Hahaha agggghhh ha fuck haze said it best fuck I think I just
Hacked up a lil lung when that pic loaded that my friend is what we call
The ultimate troll fuck I'm still laughing I'm Gona have to
Copy that pic for fuckin funny as watchin two gophers fuck in a hole
Next time some ass basket says u burned ur Bridges tell him u can't help it you ARE the FIRE STARTER lol stay stoned buddy and don't sweat the small shit.. Worry about cops not trolls

mrcreosote

Veteran
I wouldn't worry about it too much...

Unless your cat gets nailed to your front door.

Then I'd worry. A lot.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
some moneys involved. why wouldn't i as a seed breeder/seller have multiple accounts to say "yea what he said", attack and flame people while seeming to be calm and non confrontational, post up false grow reports and other info to hype stuff up. and a hole lot more bullshit.

i really cant understand how people can respond so badly on here when people ask basic questions/ explain things incorrectly. but then again i wonder why people in real life have such a hard time being corrected without their ego rearing up

because its dishonest and against the TOU.

Mr. Lovebuzzed, why not get involved with the site and find out / form your own opinion. When new people appear and start wanting to profile the membership here, what is anyone meant to think about that person? personally all I think is "pffff another LEO showing up"

S

Sat X RB

internet relationships ... all relationships ...

there is always a first need for clear communication ... and this may be a challenge on a multi-national site like this one.

it is also a challenge when justifiable fear of Authority is first and foremost. like, when you ask certain questions people are bound to suddenly think, well ... who are you REALLY? think what yr saying before you type.

being GENUINE is a foolproof method to trouble-free internet relationships (unless yr a grumpy old man like me ... but I have grown a thick skin).

Genuine is sorta like being humble. being humble means being yourself. ya don't gotta give everything away about yrself but ya gotta stay real.

that's the only way to get Trust. and that's what yr after, isn't it? Trust? Isn't it?

cheers!

Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr. Lovebuzzed, why not get involved with the site and find out / form your own opinion. When new people appear and start wanting to profile the membership here, what is anyone meant to think about that person? personally all I think is "pffff another LEO showing up"

GMT, dunno how did you figure out? i have no opinion :biggrin: im just curious about opinions of others, if you think its wrong, i don't care about yours :tiphat:

hey cosmicgiggle i dont think so.. to me it was like somebody talks like member of some secret society where everybody is same minded lol while its just forum.. but if jessethestoner is right.. i think i get it.. mmmmmoney :biggrin:

good example pic HidingIntheHaze:tiphat:

hey bros i dont worry about it.. i just want to know whats going on.. but i dont believe that weed causes neurotic behavior, it has ot be in person before any smoking it..t also i know some people postin here are bipolar, nd you dont see trolling from them, people are trolling cause they assume themselves as useless piece of shit..

anyway this thread is about: how do you personally understand internet friendship in general? what place it has in your life?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back not sooo long ago. I was all over Party Poker.c0m. Using yahoo messenger.
we would get group's of people in long conversations and inevitably after playing poker and lots of laughs people would start taking LOVE and being a couple and breaking up, With all the drama in between.
I've been ta a online wedding that took over 2 hour's. 70+ people in a single conference. .. song's, priest, best man and so much more..

Chit I could fill 3 pages with stories from that year..lol

ICMAG and the other grow forums got nothing close ta that level of- reFaKtionships-
How lucky we are....lol

-&-I still have 37 Billon chips for Party poker... :biggrin:

And yeah I had me a online love.. Cheated on her with a online friend.. Drama.. lol
I always said.. How can ya cheat, if ya never meet...

Interesting point about fake post and multiple accounts..
Never really thought about it but...
I wonder if ya could post a full grow from germination ta harvest with only pictures found online...

Fake grow 2013..

Then post the truth and how ya did it...

Now THAT would get ya some drama..

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

joe guy

Hahah the finest brod I ever banged was a chick from back in the day
With the Nextel chat chirp or what ever wow was she hot mmmm pinay/German pice of yummy (hope my wife never reads this post) lol
I like that refakeship haha but I also dated a chick that didnt turn out so hot more like a sow but hey I went all the way to San Fran so I nailed her anyway I love the Internet....

B.E.D

ive come to the conclusion that all so called internet friendships are false,fake...always some sort of hidden agenda.
just for the benefit from the befriended...how can i use this person to make myself look better..

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive come to the conclusion that all so called internet friendships are false,fake...always some sort of hidden agenda.
just for the benefit from the befriended...how can i use this person to make myself look better..

the internet, as the world, is a big place... and in real life your friends are people you are connected with who share and support your interests...

here I think friendships, while not much different just in a virtual sense, mostly are saying "hand me a shovel".... "I dig your shit"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm shocked how many people use the net to be somebody they aren't.

If you assume people are going to be purposefully false with a hidden agenda then why do you venture online in the first place?

This thread was started in regards to determining how "real" an online friendship is.

In that vein I will state my observations.

You get what you give.

You're only going to get fooled as much as you're willing to.

That being said, I have found plenty of truly good people on the net that are actually really good people in real life.

Then again, I am no different online than I am in person.

I get what I give.

Be good to each other.

:tiphat: