What's new

Internet addiction center opens in US

S

sparkjumper

Haha thats so true.I wonder how many counselors in my life have told me I have a disease and its not my fault,I have no control.Bullshit thats what I say and thats coming from a dopefiend lol!I just dont buy all the addidction crap it looks like bad behavior can be somehow not your fault haha,you have a disease.My ass all of these "addictions" are just an expansion of the already huge drug and alcohol abuse establishment.Its about money in the end

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
September 06, 2009 9:10 PM EDT
FALL CITY, Washington - Ben Alexander spent nearly every waking minute playing the video game "World of Warcraft." As a result, he flunked out of the University of Iowa.

Unless they dig into the patient's head and figure out why they get a bigger 'Payoff' from internet usage than playing the RL game..... it's a waste of time, money and definitely NOT conducive to their feelings of self-worth.

If you're willing to play your life away.... there's something you're missing about what life's about. I should know, I was there and know why I'm not there now. :D Most people aren't raised with the correct information about what life is all about. If they were, we wouldn't have all this B.S. going on.

Stay Safe!

Latest posts

Latest posts