What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

gang-of-trees

Is anyone running any OGs at the moment?

I remember a package came over a while ago with sfv, triangle, tahoe, ghost, fire, wifi.

Not enough OG being run on our shores in my opinion.

Peace

Just finished the SFV, took her to 72 days and she smells wonderful.
Just picked up the larry and the ghost which I'm running next with some wifi.

I posted some pixs in the flower pix forum of the sfv.

I hear u piff Rhys, people don't know what there missing.

G

GreenPlant

I remember a package came over a while ago with sfv, triangle, tahoe, ghost, fire, wifi.

Peace

I had Lemon Larry Cutting a while ago Also OG Kush from Reserva Prada Seeds Yonks ago.Both were Nice But Especially the OG.
That was Real Pine Smelling/Tasting stuff
Also 1 called MyOg from ER was nice
but too small
All gone now :smoke:

toppin

Veteran

Peace

This post got me thinking and your right piff, i could probably count on a amputee's hand how many ligitimate og's iv smoked over here.

Can anybody recommend any seed breeder with ligitimate og's?

Im looking to start a og run hopefully before the end of the year. I want to run four different strains iv got some wifi and some others but im interested to see what people recommend.

gang-of-trees

Gotta say up to the Wifi has been my favourite upto now, the taste smell and stone as been more intense than the other OGs I've Tryed.
Every seed I popped of the wifi was just a great plant to grow and smoke.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The white seems to cross well when reversed. Cookies x the white would be interesting as they both have that crazy resin.

Peace

W

willyweed

Gotta say up to the Wifi has been my favourite upto now, the taste smell and stone as been more intense than the other OGs I've Tryed.
Every seed I popped of the wifi was just a great plant to grow and smoke.

hey gang of trees,did you have any photo's of that wifi at all? only one's i have seen in the smaller garden's see to have big gaps in the buds ! what style did you grow her? also any nanners? many thanks willyweed

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
This post got me thinking and your right piff, i could probably count on a amputee's hand how many ligitimate og's iv smoked over here.

Can anybody recommend any seed breeder with ligitimate og's?

Im looking to start a og run hopefully before the end of the year. I want to run four different strains iv got some wifi and some others but im interested to see what people recommend.

I've heard rare dankness has some good OG and people say good things about Karma. I've never tried OG from seed but given a lot of the cuts in cali now are s1s of s1s of s1s etc I would've thought there are good plants to be found in seeds being offered.

gang-of-trees

hey gang of trees,did you have any photo's of that wifi at all? only one's i have seen in the smaller garden's see to have big gaps in the buds ! what style did you grow her? also any nanners? many thanks willyweed

I think i may have couple of pixs of the wifi some were, i'll try and digg them out.

toppin

Veteran
Thanks Piff rhys jones, gang of trees and hummus monk iv got some Bodhi goji og, OGR wifi and RD 4 corners and others in my seed stash so it looks like il be starting 2014 off with some og dank

buffinski

Just got some new strains to try next time around theirs
Poison OG
Pestilence OG
Wavey Gravey
C4D
Trues Casey Jones
The Piri Casey Jones
Another different Cheese.
These will now join the current keepers
Chem D
Chemmy Jones
SSSDH.
Really looking forward to the OG's from what I have read Rare dankness use the Poison OG in a couple of their crosses so reckon it will be super potent. Also looking forward to trying the Wavey gravey as its the same make up as Chemmy Jones plus being from Head Seeds its bound to be a winner. Also interested to see how the two Casey Jones compare.

buffinski

I let her go 11 weeks. Nice strain find the smell gets a lot stronger after a cure. Was passed to me as OJD's SSSDH can't be sure of that though as its came through a few sets of hands but regardless of pheno its a nice plant and nice smoke. Grows some massive colas very resinous not as dense as some strains as its hazey but still get 3.5 oz in soil in a 15l pot of soil.

SupaFunk

Veteran
Cheers Buff. She sounds lovely. Only smoked her a cpl of times in the Dam. Enjoyed her as much as the Amnesia out there.

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I didn't arrange the shipping or receive it, I was just meant to be in line to snap it up once it got here. Didn't intend to give that impression, sorry for causing confusion. I'm just trying to piece this thing together like you, and have taken it upon myself to probe certain people further in recent weeks. Annoying that CC is awol again or he would be able to shed some light on the subject.

Yo McSnappler how you doing mate?

Now CC's back did you ever get to the bottom of whether the cut he sent was ecsd or the ibl?

Peace

buffinski

The new C4D cutting i've got has TMV whearas the Chem D grown in the same conditions dosnt. Is there several cuttings of the C4D going about if so do they all have TMV?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well I don't know if these c4d cuts are the ones I popped fom seed a few years back but I did put 2 out there. One very Chem 4 leaning, great calyx to leaf ratio. Has a strange ozone flavour and seriously crushes the lungs. I never saw the variegated leaf patterning on this one.

The #5 cut I put out was much more like pure chem d and did display the variegation after a few generations.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The new C4D cutting i've got has TMV whearas the Chem D grown in the same conditions dosnt. Is there several cuttings of the C4D going about if so do they all have TMV?

Yo buff given they contain chem d they will show the problem. Much like the chem d I'm sure if you keep feed and calmag high and keep them away from direct light they'll perk up.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts