What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep,, the fukin scam artist who riped off load of the icmag fam,,, just making sure nobody forgets to remember this guy and his discretions

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did he get you for?

Ive got a link for the blue bacio,, when I've got some extra change il order it,, the one we had previously was not the proper cut,, but I don't think that was through mayhem anyway,, but mayhem did use clones to get in with growers before not pulling though and just excusing his way out of everything

MD84

There must be a bunch of UK growers making and finding their own keepers now. Is there a thread for this? Obviously this is all about the stuff from overseas. Someone link the page if there is as i can't find one. Thanks

Cloneman

Veteran
Anyone remember mayhem

Seems like an apt name doesn't it.

Ive been on the boards for 20 years, post now an again. Sitting back and observing you notice trends how people sort of groom everybody. Like your mayhem, etc etc etc. SCAM

Right who wants what then, Ive got Zcubexbluegelato41xjoshdxetc ......honest mate

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Mayhem was great with me. I owe him for the favours.
Please stop naming ppl. Everyone’s got bad in them. So look at yourself before you trust ppl in the drugs game!

Blazeee

Veteran
pm is childsplay compared to russet mites, plenty of those across the pond lol

I got hit with both broads and russets last year, around september - october time. By the time I realized it was too late.

Despite cleaning my room, throwing equipment away, spraying dodgy chems, the fuckers still keep coming back.

I can imagine not many people wish to speak up once they have caught these fuckers, but ive got no shame in doing so. These pests have completely destroyed my mental health, i have spent many sleepless nights, god knows how much money on predators, pesticides etc, nothing I do seems to kill these fuckers off.

Be warned people! There are uneducated people on our side of the pond, who have these pests in their grow rooms, and they are actively sending clones out. It wont be long before we have a pandemic with these fuckers like people in cali and the US are

Due to these bastards im completely on my arse, ive pretty much lost everything.

If your leaves start to look like this, then it is too late people!

Ou9iTPO.jpg

7EeVkQv.jpg

jx3vu6k.jpg

cL4RXbR.jpg

PytmFti.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blaze could you tell us what's cuts you recieved when you got the broad/russet.

Also any other symptoms we could look out for ?

Sorry to hear of your hard times with these horrible mites.
I had broadmite many years back and found OG biowar foliar pack and Swirski mite predators from koppert.com helped eradicate them.
I'm sure you have tried them but if not check them out.
Also not all predators are the same or same quality, always order direct from koppert.com/UK for superior quality

BigPhil

Veteran
Any seed that's been discontinued once grown would be classed as international clone only right? Can't say I have ever meet anyone who has old skool genetics that would get my mouth watering. Would love to stubble across a cut of the mid 90's Hawaiian Haze, The 19 week flower time would be totally worth it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts