What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

lovelightpower

Veteran
This purple kush did it come from Canada via a lad in London ?

The cut came to me from Canada, bout 8ish years ago I think. I was put in touch with an imaginary person though the guy that named the cut. I saw a thread on a different forum, where the guy in Canada described the story of how he received the cut and called it after the place it came from, and the trait it exhibited. So I imaginarily swapped psychosis and the brightside cheese cut I had at the time for what I thought was purple kush and green crack. But the green crack turned out to be a cut called coffee break. Unfortunately the coffee break was as shit as its name sounds. So that went in the bin. I heard the psycho and cheese survived, so that was cool them having those tings over there. Cos not many of them had those cuts at the time back then.

lovelightpower

Veteran
I met a guy at a Urban garden magazine after party. After an expo I think. He was from Canada and after smoking a pure spliff of this cut of purple kush he got very excited and confirmed that it was the same purple kush he was used to smoking back home in Canada.

pipp

Hi Englishrick good to see you back on here. Sorry about silliness last time I spoke to you was a bit paranoid at the time I agree about the PK was growing it for a good while certainly is a nice smoke. Took awhile to veg to get it to a good size but the finished product was certainly worth it. Was growing your My Og for ages that was a very strong smoke. Got several different Og's growing now that I'm hoping will be just as good. The Headband/Daywrecker that was going round was also a very strong smoke and super resinous. The only ones of the old elite cuttings I kept are the TCCJ and the C4D both very nice as you probably know the rest are know new super phenos from modern seeds.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its cool if thats you buf?. MyOg was actually very good if you got her to grow propply. Very viney plant that one but the smoke was well up there with my top faves of all time...that lucky strike came from 5 fem seeds too. Best seeds I've ever seen 4sure. Pk is also an outstanding cutting. ..just waiting to finish the gg4 now to see if she lives up to the hype.

pipp

GG4 was super resinous a very nice smoke. Sometimes its hard to live up to the hype but was certainly very tasty and strong but I found maybe not as strong as the resin may suggest but with tolerance its sometimes hard to tell.

coxnox

Veteran
Its cool if thats you buf?. MyOg was actually very good if you got her to grow propply. Very viney plant that one but the smoke was well up there with my top faves of all time...that lucky strike came from 5 fem seeds too. Best seeds I've ever seen 4sure. Pk is also an outstanding cutting. ..just waiting to finish the gg4 now to see if she lives up to the hype.

any pictures ? :biggrin:
here is mine:
attachment.php

She's very strong, medium yield, hardcore smell...in others words she's a serious and particular lady :biggrin:

pipp

Hi Rick yes it is Buf I also found the GG4 to be a medium yielder the last run I did with her almost had an og type smell mixed in with other smells. it seemed to vary a bit from grow to grow but certainly a lot of peoples favourite smoke. I let her go in the end nothing to do with quality but get caught up looking for giant yielders with the quality smoke.

sianhan

Been chatting to an old thumber the other day who has a very old sensi super skunk. He told me it's been around for about thirty of years or so. Not sure how accurate this is. Anyhow he told the goes by the name Hazel.
Has anyone ever heard of this cut?
He also has the psychosis cut and as I have read some people reckon this too is a ss cut I asked if they carry similar traits. Completely different was his answer....interesting

pipp

From the name it sounds like its Haze x Nl. But there was a lot of smelly tasty strains, around then and if it been kept thirty years sounds like it must be good.

sianhan

Yes your right Pipp I know I wouldn't keep something around that long if it wasn't special. Strange that there's no mention of it on the net though, I've looked all over nothing.
Haze x nl would make sense given the cuts name. Will bit at the hook I think and give it a try

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any pictures ? :biggrin:
here is mine:
View Image

She's very strong, medium yield, hardcore smell...in others words she's a serious and particular lady :biggrin:

Mine was viney. Low yeald if not really dialed .it cane from a 5 pack of og S1 seeds that don and Aaron sold for 50 euros at the 06 htcc. That was the same batch they selected the og18 clone from. Supposed to be the first ever og seeds they got. Mine selection was way way better than the 18 though.i asked don about the seeds a few years back and he said it was actually a chem 91 that was selfed not og . But later they wrote different in some write ups they did so who knows. My clone was shit hot anyways. I could see og and chem in there. Loved that clone. That's why I named it MyOg

Sadly I never thought of taking pictures of MyOg. That's not it is it?. I say that because The MyOg plant was a funny one .it never looked the same when a new person grew it. I must have seen 5 different versions of it. Same clone but totally different smoke an look from different growers..if grown well in soil it was extremely extremely tasty. that one is sadly missed....would love to have reversed it crossing to pk ..I rarely germinate seeds but I'd make an exception for MyOg x Pk

Mayhem84

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68241&pictureid=1621180" target="_blank">View Image <a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68241&pictureid=1621181" target="_blank">View Image velvet cookies from the same place moab originates grow pic 6 weeks in and some buds

Thanks bro they look dank I love a purple bud I might have to grab a cut of that moab bless for the reply

Latest posts

Latest posts