What's new

Interesting letter from "Breeder steve"

Nader

Veteran
I was never impressed by him the few times we met. Obvious from day one that he was in it for the money.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
The letter is well over 10 years old, weird it's floating around again... I guess some things never change....

-Chimera

Tom Hill

Veteran
Well it's old anyway. My favorites were the all u.s. americans are pussys diatribes lol, kinda miss the ballzy hothead.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Marc Pleaded guilty more than 10 years ago?

>> To which charge?

The Amsterdam is LONG gone. Seedsdirect.to sound a bell, Gypsy's pre-seedboutique site?

That letter is at least a decade old at this point, probably 12-13 years.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Marc Pleaded guilty more than 10 years ago?

On May 10, 2010, Justice Minister Nicholson ruled Emery be extradited to the United States. He faces 5 years in the US penal system. The possibility exists Emery may be allowed to serve all or part of his sentence in Canada. US authorities have not rejected this option, should Canada make such a formal request.[11]
On May 20, 2010, Emery was extradited to the United States. On May 24, he appeared in a Seattle courtroom and pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to manufacture marijuana.
On June 3, officials at the Federal Detention Center in SeaTac, Washington gave Emery an official citation for allowing his wife, BC Green Party Director-at-Large Jodie Emery, to record a message from him over the phone, claiming it broke the prison's rule forbidding third-party calls. Emery was locked in a Segregated Housing Unit (SHU) for three weeks.[12]
On September 10, 2010 in a Seattle court room, Marc Emery was sentenced to 5 years in prison.[13] US district court judge Ricardo Martinez sentenced Emery, stating there was no question his actions were criminal and that Emery ensured others broke the law by selling them the seeds. The court noted Emery claimed on his website to have made some $3 million a year from selling seeds from his Vancouver headquarters.[14] Emery donated almost all of the money generated from his seed sales to marijuana policy reform efforts. Emery's claims that his arrest was political were disputed by the prosecution.[15][16] On November 19, 2010 Marc Emery was transferred to the D. Ray James Correctional Facility in Folkston, GA. He has since been transferred to FCI Correctional Institution in Yazoo City, MS to serve the rest of his sentence.

wikipedia...what would we do without this free information

Green Supreme

Veteran
Wrong case Joe. As Chimera mentioned, the court cases and busts from the letter, are not the ones mentioned in your wiki info. He was busted several times before US involvement. Peace GS

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful, JJscorpio hates when people post Steve's letters on this site. I was blasted hard in posts and pm's from him when I posted one. Still have those pms just in case. Peace GS

ps. hope you are more reputed than me, or he won't believe Steve even wrote it

I deleted your thread because of the message you were hoping to send. And the crap it was stirring up. And lets not forget you had no proof where the letter came from. And the letter slandered Gypsy. And others. The poster of this letter says he found it on a website and has no proof who wrote it. You on the other hand said Steve gave you the letter and asked you to post it. I told you to tell him to come and post it himself if he wanted to slander people. I see he didn't. Big surprise.

You then went to other sites stabbing me and others in the back. And what did I do. I let you come back. But if you think you're going to spin that crap again, guess again. It will have the same outcome.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Aight then do whatcha gotta to make yourself feel good. Peace GS

ps. and other huh
pps. you never mentioned how we could verify the letter, just called me names. I could forward it to people you trust for verification. Chimera perhaps

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
On May 20, 2010, Emery was extradited to the United States. On May 24, he appeared in a Seattle courtroom and pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to manufacture marijuana.

So in Steve's letter Marc had already pleaded guilty and that was 2010

That should help in dating the letter. Certainly not 10 years, but close to two years

look, lol...it looks like before and after pics of marc emery...but the second one isnt him(i thought it was marc emery in a prison jump suit on meth)...funny these are the picsthat come up on google for "marc emery con artist", lol

WEB_Emery_VAG_May%2010_1.jpg

90c3354bd06c9c01040f6a706700e1b6_0.jpg

picture.php

Tom Hill

Veteran
No huligun, this letter was posted at overgrow and/or cannabis world before they went down, all who were there remember it. Like Chimera said, it was a decade+ ago.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Wrong case Joe. As Chimera mentioned, the court cases and busts from the letter, are not the ones mentioned in your wiki info. He was busted several times before US involvement. Peace GS

i was just saying the recent one that he is famous for and responding to him...knowing it is not the same one in the letter

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Okay thanks and sorry I lead you all on that major distraction.

I only know of one major case with Marc.

And not sure what Green Supreme is talking about, Steve said he stood up to fight his charges where Marc Pleaded out.

edit: Okay I see there were several cases now. Pardon my ignorance.

Nowhere in the letter does it mention Marc's guilty pleas, as it had not happened yet. You are confusing things. Peace GS

"When I was shutting down seed ops for non-payment of seed, Marc was off to Cuba with his new girlfriend. I was Breeder Dave at one time until "a typo" changed that. Cannabis Canada published my home number and therefore address eventually. I have been arrested partially with his help, and contrary to my wishes. While Marc has pled guilty for the cause I have been fighting in court for a head's innocence"

Latest posts

Latest posts