What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

ilife

Resin Powder

Resin Powder

Here is a old photo of some resin powder made from Fresh Dried cannabis material using the ice-water extraction method with Iceolator filter bags.

iLiFE

hash*_*bean

mrs.babba thats the coolest hash figure i have seen yet i really love the dreads on him and the smoke it looks so nice hehe nice imagination u have there i wish i had thourgt of that ,i will have to make me one of those ones when i harvest in a month or so

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this one is cool delta9man, nice selection of thc products, lol :yes: hope you don't mind the up size?

8848DSC00416.JPG

Maximo

Like gaius said nice buffet d9m ummmm!

mrs.babba I know I said it before, but that rasta is sweet, its definitely motivating me to quit being so lazy and have more fun with my bubble :)

O

OG Royal Grower

Past Harvest...

Past Harvest...

From This...
10621IMGP1414.JPG

Take THis...
10621line.jpg

And You get siccor shish mmm mmm, mmm mmm good!

10621IMGP1253.JPG

Now in the CoDro,
OG Royal Grower

red bubble

tribute to OG

tribute to OG

good to all!

here I leave photos you of a few varied extractions.

I hope that you like!

greetings!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts