What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Lol,, so true nore, I can spend hrs scrolling thru all this hash, even longer if I vague out exploring a photo. :kos:
hey nore, I was recently gifted a bottle of Strega :yummy:

a bit more mns medicine man, 90u... its taken over a mth of drying so far, still difficult to handle but 5 min in a freezer helps

View Image

View Image

ciao guys

wow mannnnn!! :tiphat::tiphat:
This is really fantastic .. !!
It was extracted with dried weed not right? correct me if I'm wrong .. :tiphat:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Ollie!.... always looking lovely & clean Sirdabs!

Was thinking how laborious it (IWE) can be at times , but strangely therapeutic by days end,, it's a good buz!

I've been hitting the bags recently, smoking, refining my methods, more smoking, & a hectic schedule time-traveling,
(eventually I'd like to score a nice bong with my frequent flyer points) lol ... so much fun!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Have a great wk end guys!

Amazing photos Smurf. Your posts make me think of collecting bugs and butterflies and pinning them to a board when I was a kid. Either that or they look like a still life study for an art class.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thankyou fellas for all the good vibes, no doubt you're all peacefully high & loving it!

This thread & the world of hashish inspires me to no end, I hope it does the same for you too!

All IWE from outdoor organic - no pesticides or bottled ferts used.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These shots are a real bugger sometimes,,, the one below was the 1st of half a doz.
The other images showed a quick & progressive deflation,,, you can't dawdle that's for sure.
picture.php

Have a great wk guys!