What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Bumble Buddy

Carded some Original Haze X Skunk #1 trim, harvested at day 75, over a 117µ 31% open area steel screen for about 10 minutes. The tiny dark dots are mature gland heads, some trichome stalks present but very little plant matter:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I want to try some other screens with slightly larger opening sizes, also need to do a microscopic examination of the materials to see if all the trichome heads are passing the mesh.

The stuff was loose and powdery, brought it outside here for photos at ~30° N for 10 minutes in the sun and it got melty/clumpy :) Burns easily in bowl with fine screen made from same stainless steel mesh, doesn't bubble/melt much. Gets me incredibly (like whoa!) high, smells very sophisticated: like incense and exotic spices and sandalwood, old leather tomes and ornate maps with dragons and sea monsters... not bad for materials that I would have tossed on the compost pile in the past:bashhead: yay for the hashers! :jump::bongsmi:

barth

HighonPottery WOW That is a well used grinder. It would take me 5 years to get mine to that level. Do you iso wash it or just scrape?

420247 Awesome... Green to gold. I love it.

MrWeekend

please put your oil shots in the inspirational oil thread.. this one is for HASH SHOTS>>>

thanks

Bman

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts