What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Some Pakistani Hash i was gifted in Karachi
picture.php

Now I really want to go to Pakistan!!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey again!

the other day it snowed and it gave me an idea, to run the rest of my trim I had in the freezer to make bubble hash. Instead of packing the trim with ice I used the snow with some ice and layered it. I let it sit outside in the 10 degree weather for about 45 mins, then added drained ice water from a cooler sitting right next to it. I not only noticed a difference in yield but quality as well!

Picture_1097.jpg
Picture_1099.jpg
Picture_1101.jpg
Picture_1094.jpg
Picture_1095.jpg

After a few days I got this...

Picture_1102.jpg

Top row was the 1st run bottom was the 2nd run

Picture_1110.jpg
Picture_1112.jpg
Picture_1106.jpg
Picture_1109.jpg

gotta love hash

Tanoli Khan

Pakistan is great for Hash if you know where exactly its coming from. If you buy it off the streets your most likely going to get hash that is very dark and in a rod shaped form. They call that chars. It is terrible and I would advice anyone not to smoke that if they go to a third world country like mine. They mix rat poison, henna, sleeping pills, glass shavings, cow dung, and all sorts of other chemicals to make the quantity larger. I got this hash specially ordered from a city in Pakistan called Peshawar from a trusted friend. He got it from the source. We test the hash by the smell and taste. If it bubbles then we know its safe. Sometimes it turns to poweder and almost dust when you burn it. That means its not very good. Our Hash taste sweet and almost fruit like. If only I could take bubble bags up to the northern area and teach the hash makers how to collect resin the more efficient way. Unfortunately these days it is very dangerous to go into those areas, as a majority of talibans have crossed over the border and blended in with the people.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
read the title of the thread.. its INSPIRATIONAL HASH SHOTS... not chemy oil shots...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi Tanoli Khan, bho means Butane Honey Oil..

I think you are right..i tried to make Budder, whisking for long while im purging and thats the result...it doesn´t seem bho but budder.

G

Green Supreme

Ya its oil not hash. I guess to some all concentrates are hash, shame. Peace GS

B

bonecarver_OG

sorry bro... hash only

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevius

picture.php

Warm greetings from Morocco!

This hashish is one of the best I ever smoked. As I have been explained this are only trichs compressed together. Probably made by the same method as seen in movie Kif in the reef by Gipsy Nirvana.
It was produced by one of the families in Morocco.
It also had logo stamped on it. A big letter "F". :dunno:

picture.php

The high is really strong. At first you feel it in your head and speeds up your thinking and mind to such velocity that you think you're head is gonna fly and leave the body.
Afterwardrs, lets say 15-20 minutes it just moves from the head to the rest of the body, especially in the legs.
Feeling is really great, satisfying and relaxing. Yet you feel like you need something to do.
And then your high like this for more than 3 hours...

picture.php

WARNING:
If mixing with alcohol dont exagerate.... it can get quite intense and a bit psychedelic. Definetely not for unexperienced users!

:wave:

TheHashAssassin

Little out of focus, but heres some godbud dry sieve shots. made with a single screen resifted twice.

Attachments

• PC090058.jpg
    PC090058.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 13
  • PC090059.jpg
    PC090059.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
B

Bazarocka

Warm greetings from Morocco!

It also had logo stamped on it. A big letter "F". :dunno:

picture.php

WARNING:
If mixing with alcohol dont exagerate.... it can get quite intense and a bit psychedelic. Definetely not for unexperienced users!

:wave:

UUUmmmmmmmmmmmm Nice, I used to visit Katama quite frequently back in the 70s/80s.

That Logo~~~ The manufactures SEAL, usually each family, hashmaker~~~has their own. I use to have a collection of OVER 100 different Seals/Logos.

Sorry Back In Those Days~~~"We Didn't Take Two Many Pictures":clock watch:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
heres my little hash stash, made it with some snodawg and purple kush(front left), theres some dry sift in the bottle and then a couple shots of individual pieces
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts