What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Did another payload run yesterday, once dried + pressed it's just like drysift... seems to be what I get every time. No complaints from me tho, it has a nice taste & kick to it...

Might as well throw up a pic, 90u top, 25u bottom... :rasta:

Peace

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
making hash is like making magical candy for your pipe. it really is. Imagine a 50's style candy shop setting, full of all different types of hash wrapped up all neatly. Nepalese hash balls in a big bin with a scoop, and a roll of bags next to it. labled a nickle an ounce. Bho wrapped like butter scotch. bars of Morrocan hash pressed and wrapped like a hershey bar. ahhhh this is what i day dream about.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
making hash is like making magical candy for your pipe. it really is. Imagine a 50's style candy shop setting, full of all different types of hash wrapped up all neatly. Nepalese hash balls in a big bin with a scoop, and a roll of bags next to it. labled a nickle an ounce. Bho wrapped like butter scotch. bars of Morrocan hash pressed and wrapped like a hershey bar. ahhhh this is what i day dream about.

Tickling my sweet tooth there HZ!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jelly Hash ropes twisted up like licoriche. Plus all of the baked goods as well. Soda pop made with dj shorts bb.

dubite

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you bubbleman!!

bubbleman

Veteran
hell yeah he is... one of my first macro dome inspirations...
In fact i have several of his photos framed and hanging on my wall.. ( along with some of my own)

thanks again perhaps for showing everyone what IS POSSIBLE... with a camera...

peace
Bubble man

194IMG_0144CP_Large_.jpg

194IMG_8947.jpg

194IMG_9980_Large_.JPG

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not here often..

not here often..

I'm sorry I'm not here often to post pix..but I do peek at the great ones here every couple days. I made my first bubble..link in my sig..here are a couple pix from that..thanks for the thread and views..DD

picture.php