What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Random00

For your pleasure

For your pleasure

Greetings :wave:

-First, dry sieved resin powder. All the samples are 00 quality, representing less than 1% of the plant matter. The starting material consists of carefully selected floral clusters which were grown consciously.

-Now, some water hash.

This is a liquid sequence with 73-120 micron resin -happy little domes here :muahaha:

And more samples of water hash in different states. From intact while drying:

To thoroughly hand pressed:

Making a composition:

And showing how high quality water hashish can get a very fine powdery texture once hand pressing is completed:

-To end with mixed hashish (00 and best qualities of water resin).

Sequence:

Airy chocolate:

And a drop of mixed hashish which dripped trough the screen down into the bowl:

Of course, always remember to press by hand your best resin, and the human touch will turn it into the unique final product that is hashish.

Thanks for viewing,
Random

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread! :yes:
200 g. of the so-called "pakistani" here in Spain :D
racoo159.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^^ MMMmm that shit looks tasty!! next time im in madrid hook me up raco!!!! seriously!!! i got some decent 00 in madrid and in canary islands... didnt know what it was..but it was much darker than that!!! that light brown is nice!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATEEEE(do they still sell "talegos"?)

bubbleman

Veteran
Right on Guy nice to see such great shots still gracing this thread. I Love it.
One again lets try and keep it HASHISH ONLY. ie oil can go into the inspirational oil thread.

Here are a few more from whistler this weekend.

194IMG_1883_Large_-med.JPG

194IMG_1884_Large_-med.JPG

194IMG_1887_Large_-med.JPG

194IMG_2026cropped-med.jpg

194IMG_2027cropped-med.jpg

194IMG_2027cropped2-med.jpg

Bubbleman

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must say I'm inspired by what you've all been smoking,, beautiful hash, all of you guys!

here's some of what I've been indulging in ,,, hope you enjoy.....

its great hash but the pics are no where near the quality I've seen in this thread.

smurf

great stuff bubbleman,

You stand by your saying, "hash hash hash not oil"...I haven't had any bubble worth mentioning in so long..the only thing that comes close to it is when I can do a bho run with some good bud, and purge the heck out of it...still melts down to nothing though... :headbange cheers and be safe with all of those vials now...

wish my camera could do the hash justice...cured blueberry nuggets really do make great extract spice..
:joint:

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbleman

Veteran
Nice to see the shots guy,

This is some bubble a friend of mine made using 6lbs of bud. No popcorn, no trim, just straight up bud.
Turned out extremly nice.
FULL MELT all the way....
melt shots to come...

194IMG_0005cropped-med.jpg

194IMG_9994_Large_1-med.JPG

194IMG_9998cropped-med.jpg

194IMG_9999cropped-med.jpg

peace
Bubble man