What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Maximo

Ummm! Bubble hash pics from everybody, keep'em coming. I made this last month, almost out gotta make more in a few days :)

Keep it hashy y'all

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh yea..i cant get those sequences of clear domes like you guys..but this stuff did melt..just not that bubbly!

1800 posts is a mile stone...make it memorable here.at the hash thread...

Last edited:
nycdfan,NICE pics its not easy to get the FMCD pic.But to produce FMCD you should try RO water and ice or atleast distilled and only a 10 min. mix.You will be smoking FMCD in no time:)BTW ur hash looks :yummy:

Maximo

Hey CSB, hows the Slap-A-Ho-tribe doing these days? life treating you well? good to see yaa again bro :) keep it hashy mon.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great to see all the yummy bubble being produced :yes:

nice to see you Maximo, hope all is well. you too Chiefsmokingbud. part of the old OG hash crew...peace out

:wave:

G

guest3854

Still drying , but we're anticipating 'bout a oz. yeild . Not FMCD , but melty never tha less .

Enjoy

Steele

Jack HazeHead

Back in town

Back in town

23898ki1016gp7.jpg

Keep doing your thing ! Luv y'all.

Jack HazeHead

:bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack HazeHead

I just can't help it, i've got to share my pics ( ~> an up-load slut <~ ???)

I just can't help it, i've got to share my pics ( ~> an up-load slut <~ ???)

Last edited by a moderator:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh this is tough...im on a break from smoking....this is really testing me LOL loookin at all this gooey hash is really tough....and heres the first shots....more 2 follow

Latest posts

Latest posts