What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

insomnia when you don't have anything to smoke...

H

h^2 O

what do other people do when they run out? I don't know what to do...I can easily sit here drinking for the next 6 hours. This sucks. I'll probably toss my room to try and find some scrapings or pieces of burnt bud:freezing:
If there was like a dope dealer on my corner I'd definitely buy a bag and shoot up just to go to sleep. I've never touched the stuff. But goes to show how much I phukking hate not sleeping and just staring at the clock. This SUCKS

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yes, insomnia sucks. I'm sitting up BY MYSELF & my son, while someone sleeps

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
invest in a grinder with a kif collector...

kif is always good for when you are out of bud....

or old trim... old trim is good also - make some butter

sorcival

clean yer pipes, if ya got any...shit tastes nasty as hell, smells worse, gags ya...BUT
it will gt ya high and sleepy till ya can score.
peace

b8man

Veteran
Yeah, don't drink booze! It means you fall asleep but don't get any deep sleep, meaning you wake up feeling tired and shitty. I know you're craving some quick fix, but don't hit the bottle to relieve insomnia.

All I can really advise is that you work out until your body is so tired that it can't stay awake. A tiny bit of pipe tar or leftovers will help - but ultimately you have to get out there and find some weed. In my experience, it's the only thing that helps with insomnia.

Good luck man.

H

h^2 O

guys i can get weed all the time, I just have like $16 to my name. I'll grab a dime tomorrow...but that's like it. I'm going to start growing again, this is bullshit.

SoloGro57

Benadryl/dipenhydramine/ It's the active ingredient in Tylenol pm and if u have it with a beer it will drop u flat on ur ass. Trust me on this, I worked nights for many years. Don't use the Tylenol PM, tho unless you have a headache, and never take Tylenol with alcohol. It's quite toxic for your liver. U can get generic benadryl over the counter it's quite cheap.

Sweet dreams.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
50976420_b6a1b6c1e4.jpg

Man, that has got to suck....

H

h^2 O

i don't have oral benedryl...I also thought i had Valerian, but now it's missing. I've scraped like a half a bowl of crap tar scrapings together...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah dude, i scrape bowls and scavenge the stashbox! or i cash in on favors owed, lol.. "hey man, what's up?" "not much, just got home from work.." "oh really? hey remember that time i smoked you out the other day?" "...man i JUST got home.." "i know, you said that already. see you in a few minutes!" lol

ArcticBlast

Alright here's a healthy tip that works great for me since I don't think anybody has offered up anything other than substitute drugs. Start working out during the day to get your body active and using energy and then at night your insomnia will be no more. I'm sure a couple miles in the morning or afternoon will be plenty to get your body tired.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
maybe you could try to find some salvia d in your area?

when i run out i either hold out for awhile and use that as a chance for sobriety, go see the schwagg man.

word of the wise though, always grind and roll over your stash container. all those bits and pieces that drop from what you roll do add up, trust me youd be shocked!! i have like 5 grinders and they all have keif screens, so that bit of advice that was given earlier, take that for sure!!

if your into it or can find them, i would say grind up some "BIDDI's" and roll them up with a filter on the end. the tar content is kinda high so it has a nice lil kick to it, but i wouldnt smoke them without a fiber filter.

wha ti found also helped me was really gauging my high, smoking jsut enough to get you high.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
jerk off a few times guy. cleaning those pipes might help you out more than smoking resin. If that doesn't help I'd say read the Great Gatsby. I remember I fell asleep trying to read that like 5 days in a row when I was 17, so I just quit trying and gave in to failing english that semester. my teacher was a bitch that semester anyways. had her after lunch, she probably didn't like me rolling in late reeking like ganja with a bunch of food, but when else was I suppose to eat when I spent the whole lunch hour driving around smoking??

Last edited: