What's new

**Inside DrBud's Lab every 48 hours W/Pics**

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Hell yea!! I first saw DrBud on Grass City but he stopped posting right when I got there and then I happened to see the Youtube videos and saw he posted a comment to come check him out at ICMAG and it's been a lovely journey ever since!!!

Hope you're feeling better buddy!

guanito

For those of us w/small cabs this is the only way to get a decent yield.
Biggest plant i ever flowered was only 28 gr, in a big pot. No reason not to grow DrBud style. I can't follow it exactly (cloning, watering method) because of my situation, but he has shown me how better to manage the space. I find myself looking differently at used food containers. Looking for cat poop containers and such - very handy!

Cannabisaurus

Because of the Doc (and this site) I've learned quite a lot. Bigger is not always better and you don't have to make a huge investment to get good yields. Because of his insights I've saved loads of money and still have grown some pretty awesome smoke.

B

banjobrain

Dr. Bud and RedGreenry have taught me so much since I started lurking around here! :) You guys are the real deal!

Absolutely. These two guys are a wealth of great information.

Great thread. I look forward to learning more as a noob grower and being able to have resources like this and people like you to refer to with my questions.

Thanks

Panzonia

you can't even imagine in what countries i've heard aboudt "Dr Bud's minisog method"..get well man, we have so many questions...

green_thumb97

I've got a question about the nutes. The dr has told us he uses FE shults and superthrive. 1 tbs for FE and 4 drops for superthrive per gallon seems good to me, but 4 droppers of shults per gallon seems like a bit much. I counted 16 drops in one dropper, which makes 64 drops per gallon total. Would that be the correct amount of drops of shults for his solution? or am i just squeezing to many drops from the dropper

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
green_thumb97 - I also thought the 4 droppers full was a bit much, but it is only 1tsp of Shultz when you add it up. But what I found to work perfectly was 3 droppers full of Shultz 1tsp FE and 4 drops Superthrive, try that out on a few and see what you think cuz you'll see the plants are that perfect green and not too dark. The 4 droppers and 1tbs FE was too much N for my strains, I would HIGHLY recommend making compost tea's instead and you'd get better yields along with more potent better tasting pot! It's also cheaper too the mix I use is this..

VEG
1 gallon of water thats sat out for 24hrs or Distilled water
1cup of Compost or Worm Castings
1tsp of Fish Emulsion 5-1-1
1tsp Happy Frog or Peace of Mind All Purpose 5-5-5
1tsp Blackstrap or Full Flavor Moleasses 1-0-5
3 drops Superthrive

FLOWER
1cup of Compost or Worm Castings
1tsp Happy Frog or Peace of Mind Bat Guano 0-5-0
1tsp Happy Frog or Peace of Mind All Purpose 5-5-5
1tsp Blackstrap or Full Flavor Moleasses 1-0-5
3 drops Superthrive

you don't have to use Happy Frog or Peace of Mind brand specifically or use the All Purpose that's just a good mix but you could just use guanos compost and moleasses just make sure you have a balanced NPK and watch you garden THRIVE!!! Organics is the shit! Literally lol

Feldmeister

I am a newbie grower first time and have constructed the cab that I will be using that is related to Dr.Bud and I have a question for you doc. I got some ak-48 among 8 other strains that are all mothers growing as we speak. To cut some time out of the ak-48 bestow upon me your great wisdom of when i should flower the ak?

djslife

Hey DrBud,

I've been working my way through your threads for the past week or so and I've decided to give SOG a shot. I have a few questions I was hoping you could answer.

1. How many CFL's do you recommend for a small room with dimensions L3'8"xW2'7"xH5'7'? I plan on running 20 oz. bottles and covering the floor with them :party:. I know it's gonna be a lot of work, but if you're gonna do it, do it right, right?

-Also, what do you think would be the most efficient way to mount and cool the lights? I can't ventilate from the ceiling because the room is under my stairs. I'm only able to exhaust to left wall.

2. I read on your thread about the feedings you used on your plants (Schultz, Superthrive, and Fish Emulsion). Now you are using an organic tea blend which I would like to do unfortunately I can't right now. I was wondering if you could recommend a small line of completely organic nutrients that I could use as a substitute to your first line up? I'm asking because I really liked the ease of the first method.

I'm sure I'll come up with more questions as time passes.

Thanks for all the great info,

-djslife

D

DollarsAndSense

Yo Doc,

I've been lurking around your threads for what seems like years now man. I love everything you've been doing. Inspired the shit out of me. Basically, you and two long lost souls from OG named DubPhiend and Tokahantas are the reason I grow today. Thanks for answering so many questions and pointing the CFL crew in the right direction. :yes: Keep on doing the damn thing bro. Overgrow the world one person at a time.

Peace

-back to the District,
Dolla$ out :abduct:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
He taught me how to keep a never ending supply of meds! Long live DrBudGreenGenes!! Hey buddy I'm playing with some more power now too and got a HID grow about to start! Om my GOD the world is ending I know so I figured fuck it right hahaha No but seriously I'm rocking 400 watts over a 32"x32" space which is more than enough light to grow some fat HID buds right? We'll end the argument once and for all real soon when I run Thunder Goo in both my CFL cab and my HID tent and see which one is more potent and fatter ect I also may fill my tent up with 64 18oz cups which is somewhere near 12 per square foot? Anyhow I'm sure I can get more than 7g per plant don't you think? Not to start the shit again just trying to get the best outta what I got you know?

mx5spd

Dont know if DrBud still posts but I got a small question. In one of his threads he mentioned he plants the clones deep, all the way to the first leaves. Am I to understand they are planted deep like a Tomatoe vine?

Latest posts

Latest posts