What's new

**Inside DrBud's Lab every 48 hours W/Pics**

yo doc..i dont know if ya got around to reading my post but i have just one quick question to ask..i am wanting to use your sog methods in my upcoming grow but wanted to know if you thought id be able to keep my plants to a height restriction of about 14-15"

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like they are puttin on some extra weight now bro...how long is this perticular strain gonna go for?
can we get a close up or two and see some trichs?thanks bro.
keep on doin ur thing,ur killin it.peace

petemoss

Thank you, Doc for showing us how a SOG should be run. Your methods work and that I can attest to. I've learned a lot from your posts and the most important thing you've shown me is that I can cut and bend a plant to my will. Now I control the flowering plant and she must follow my orders! :rasta:

roughnice420

Hey Dr. Bud, I've been following all of your work for a while now, and I am definitely impressed, to say the least. I've been applying some of your methods to my own grow, and it's been working nice. I do have one question for you, that I posted in "dr bud takes cfl sog to next level", but I thought I'd post it here because the other thread seems to have finally died.

In your experience with a given strain, will a clone stretch more or less during flowering in comparison with the same plant from seed if flowered at the same height (or # of nodes)? The reason I ask, I just finished up my 1st ever SOG which I started from seed. During the process, I established mothers of the phenos I wanted, and am now getting ready to do the process again with clones (your cloning method worked killer for me btw, 100% success, many thanks!)

Just trying to get in the "ballpark", would you flower the clones shorter, same, or taller than the original seed plant was flowered at?

Thank you!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Mwuahahaha, thanks for the kind words bro, I owe it all to you and that caretaker shit is great! I love making something out of nothing I've done it many times but this time around is the best cuz I've only had to pay for lights,nutes,soil and everything else was laying around somewhere..

I noticed in the day 55 pic that most of the fan leaves are removed is that so more light can reach the lower buds?? If so when do you do this and does it hurt the yield in any way???

Hey petemoss,
Nice, heathly looking plants you have there, what ya feed'em
"Vitamin Water"? lol,,, J/K,,, what strain/strains are you running???
:laughing:

Last edited:
U

ureapwhatusow

My eventual goal is to be able take the materials around me and get a grow that makes as much biomass possible

its easy to buy shit made to grow, but it takes a real knowledge of plants and the world around you to make a grow like this form household objects

you are the A-Team of the Home Grow

Keep up the outstanding work, learn something everytime i open this thread

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Cut Weights...w/pics

Cut Weights...w/pics

Thanks to my Buddie Blynx, We have these cool all in one pics TY Blynxy..... :wave:

Well the Scale reveals the TRUTH...
______
203.4 WET
Will leave us with Approx.
50.85 grams dried.
after removing 75% for drying
*Below will help ya' understand why weights are shown WET*
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/yor/3things.htm

50.85 / 6 plantlets gives us Avg. dry weight per of...8.475 Grams dried per Cut.
And ya know what .....
I will even go so far as to take 1.475 grams from each cut for "Stem Weight".....
so I'am ONLY weighing "Smokable Flowers".
So we will use 7 grams as our "Finished Weight" per cut.

So I said I could achieve 7 grams dried per cut...in my "Zero Veg SOG" and I did....
I did Better.......Now
7 grams per cut.....6 cuts per cell.....12 Cells per level
42 grams per cell x 12 Cells = 504 grams,18 Ounces, or 1.33 Lbs
under 420 Watts of CFL's
504 grams / 420 Watts (Actual 321 watts Lower Chamber was run @ 321 watts this run by Accident)
1.2 GPW
Actual weight is 1.57 GPW (MrWizard AKA Blynx will show us that)
Once again PROVING that a Zero Veg SOG is Hands Down the MOST productive way to produce as many Canna Flowers as possible in a Given Space :bashhead:
Now can we all just grow some weed and get along w/each other....
And...
KEEP and OPEN mind
People ....
I AM NOT the Enemy in this WAR.....
LEO/DEA is
I'm ONLY showing People how to fight this WAR in a smaller space :smoweed:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
I love it when a plan comes together......:bow: :bow: :bow:

Awesome thread.....i swear DrB you need your own strain!!!!!! :abduct: :yoinks: :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

B

bagseed77

he has his own strain , CHESAW , i thought, awesome dr, and thanks for helping a dr out blynx,LOL

K

krushonkush

HAHAHA DR I knew it all along! Great show sir. Now smoke that shit, and you and
the Mrs. have a great holiday and a happy New! btw found the other stop ty for the invite!:joint:

U

ureapwhatusow

Now can we all just grow some weed and get along w/each other....
And...
KEEP and OPEN mind
People ....
I AM NOT the Enemy in this WAR.....
LEO/DEA is
I'm ONLY showing People how to fight this WAR in a smaller space :smoweed:
[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

^^^^

let it be known, that on this day truer words he not been spoken

Plus there is a far greater benefit and tha tis this technique can make medicine availlable to those who dont have the means to buy equipment thats is marketed for mj horitculture

TY Dr_Bud TY

blackone

Veteran
Good to see you back in here Dr :)
You did pretty damn good on this grow - 1.2 g/W is definitely something to brag about, and I'm pretty sure you won't end up with less than 7 g/plant in average of pure trimmed up buddage.
Still haven't gotten around to setting up a HDSOG myself - seriously considering it but I want something automatic:) Don't wanna handwater so many plants.
Don't want to go perpetual either - unfortunately my time is too limited to properly care for plants at different stages of flower.

White

Great harvest DrBud. It was a sad day when I thought you wouldn't be around, it's great to see you here. I've got lots of respect for you. Keep on keepin on brother.

Peace,
White

error420

Hey DrBud much respect on your grow, i really apericate you showing us your grow in as much detail as you have done. I wish I knew your style for CFL grows before i started mine :p

Latest posts

Latest posts