What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

INSANITY workout vids day !

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok i started today, day 2 actually i didnt do the fit test looked gay, and gf didnt do it either , anyway i dont have heart monitor either, i do try to eat right , ive lost 31 pounds already to get in shape before i did the vids
i wanted to do the p90x but i was too big so i decided id lose weight to do the insanity then do the p90x, so i lost 30 and started the insanity and im stoked, 251 pounds today starting weight,.
if anyone has any tips or anything pls help, i cant join a new site just to do insanity thread, i know some stoners do the insanity, pls help motivate me and whatnots, im makin this thread to help me be accountable and dig deep, oh yea, found 2 new females in my new seed plants today, c99/casey jones and c99/ancient afghannie, so i got me some female cindy crosses coming this fall, losaing weight sure has helped me garden a lil better also,hope someone chimes in, i need anything healthy , any advice, links or whatever, we can dicsuss insanity or weed and cardio or whatever, lets toke, puffing some sourcreekcaseyjones now !!! :tiphat::tiphat:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
dang, ok 248 this morning and day 3 completed, feeling crazy jazzed up.
my goals are to be able to run without pain and to have no walk breaks.
lose 2 pounds a week at least, lose fat, gain muscle, gain endurance.
i failed to say i just quit booze and ciggs recently and im feeling so good.
thanks to this special plant we all love ive been able to curb most all other vices,
now my new fav vice is exercise. wow it just feels so good to live right and take care of my body. i know some one here does p90x or insanity or something?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Don´t even know what p90x or insanity are but i appreciate your effort and wish you all the best.

tr1ck_

Both Insanity and P90x are very intense. Insanity is almost entirely cardio and plyometrics based so you should drop weight pretty quick. Whereas P90x is much more varied and includes strength training, flexibility, balance, quickness etc.

I personally liked and had better results with P90x, although they just came out with a new version on insanity called "insanity asylum" which looks intriguing. I may have to try that one out as well :)

Last time I was on google and typed "Buy P90x" I realized that Amazon is charging 20$ more than the other legitimate sites as well as the infomercial. And eBay is full of china knockoffs so be careful when buying these videos.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
yea insanity is crazy intense, ive had to modify big time , and take breaks but i keep going, its pretty motivating stuff, my gf did it for 3 weeks before i started and its best vid ever made for getting in shape, good for basketball players and such, been chuggin loads of water too, im trying to drink too much water and its helping me shed weight quick !

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey man good to hear your shooting for your goals, you should add in some weight training to build up your muscle mass, the more muscle you have the higher your resting metabolic rate will be. What is your diet like? Spread your calories out into 6 meals per day. You should be eating 40/40/20 Protein/Carbs/GOOD Fat.

I done P90X in the past and it is a killer workout, hit up krunchbubble cuz he has done it a few times from what I can remember. Check out this doc, it's very good and it will give you lots of inspiration. http://vimeo.com/5792351

All the best

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
yea i got 2 35 pound dumbells for curls and shoulder presses, made a pull up bar to get used to it for p90 x next, i eat all day a few bite of oatmeal or beans and brown rice, a coffee protein drink in the morning, i eat pretty healthy, trying to go veggietarian a lil , i am eating tuna and eggs a lot, , lots of oatmeal, beans oh and peanuts and sunflower seeds , man i just feel like a million bucks,oh and cabbage and shrooms and onions loads of hot peppers and such, im going all in on this lifestyle change.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
stretched it out good today, day 4 down, and weight down too , 247.8
probably gonna do another workout later or go for a long walk, today wasnt that bad.
soreness is really setting in now ! pow !

The Revolution

Veteran
Sounds like you are very well motivated and determined to get in shape. My g/f and I did the same thing with p90x. Im a good weight and decent health, but wanted to get a little strength training, flexibility, and cardio, and help motivate her. She is trying to lost weight since having the baby (years back)... We only maintained the routine for a couple of weeks.. It is very tough, nothing easy. I could have completed it but we just always seemed strapped for time. Shes been to the gym regularly, and running, starting to show results. Maybe i will bust out the p90x and try to get us back on a routine.

Im glad to see you shooting to your goals. Goals are very important, and I believe you will accomplish all you are determined to. Keep rolling... Keep us posted on your progress

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
damn today i stopped after 8 minutes said fuckit, i hurt way too bad, i did go walk four miles later but i couldnt be jumping and stuff, im not sure if i can do this, so im gonna let my legs heal a little, this stuff is shredding them up

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
lol cf , this is how i picture your new style

297516641.jpg

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i hurt so bad i took off 2 days, i did jog and walk a little to keep my momentum but damn these vids are crazy and im not sure i can finish them, its tuff period, but im not giving in to not losing weight, just maybe try a diff approach