What's new

Insane Clown Posse "Juggalo" New gang taking over the country?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
well said. But I dont believe that shitheads are shitheads all the time.... maybe a majority, but not 100 percent of the time lol.. I'd like to believe that humans are all capable of being decent.... or at least TRYING to be decent.

X

xinsanewickedx

well i like to think i am a good person for the most part but i will be the first to say i can be a major asshole too peace & good vibes

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I think we all have a tendency to be assholes IW.....but being pregnant and hormonal, I tend to say a lot worse now, like foot in mouth type... and usually i'm pretty good at holding in what I want to say especially if its something really nasty... but shit sometimes ppl just piss me off so bad, cause they act like they know me!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
gay.jpg

ArcticBlast

Bumble Buddy

I don't know much about the juggalos, don't approve of violence/willful ignorance, but that "fuckin' magnets" stuff makes me LOL bigtime :biglaugh: genius IMO.

Cammy 2 Dope

fuck yeah icp. i like those guys and have for about 11 years, but i'm not one to act like those kids do on tv. i get embarrassed to watch them...how can people take music to heart like that? maybe for a show, but for regular life? i guess it makes life interesting....

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bra until you have heard some of their shit I don't think I would throw too many stones as I think some of the shit they do with the Kottonmouth Kings are pretty good and seeing as though they are always talking about PEACE!!!! and NOT JUDGING I'm all for it.. peace out Headband707

PS ..they are hardly new lol they have been around for 10 years lol maybe

song to download and listen to the words " Think for yourself " By KMK and Insane Klowns

Last edited: