What's new

Insane Chemdawg D @ 5 Weeks

Techna

Chem D... 5 Weeks..... Drain to waste coco coir...

Attachments

• DSC03328.jpg
    DSC03328.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC03336.jpg
    DSC03336.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC03343.jpg
    DSC03343.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6

Techna

More...

Attachments

• DSC03348.jpg
    DSC03348.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC03350.JPG
    DSC03350.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC03352.jpg
    DSC03352.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4
I

icon

Nice & frosty that looks pretty killer! A friend of mine just picked up a clone of chemd yesterday does it like a high nute feed or low?

Techna

Nice & frosty that looks pretty killer! A friend of mine just picked up a clone of chemd yesterday does it like a high nute feed or low?

I feed her just under recommended doses of most feeding schedules about 3/4tsp to every 1tsp recommended......

This was done in Organic Iguanna Juice and were givin 2tsp per Gal

Hope this helps!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice indeed, great camera work, How long to go?

J

JeffSpicoli

thats her all right... Is this youre first run with her?
I got a chem D at 8 days in right now

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another 5 weeks she is going to be real fat. Nice job

J

JeffSpicoli

you can say that again GS... Ive only smoked 2 batches of her.. And that first batch i smoked, was some of the most impressive/potent weeds ive smoked ever... Instant kick to the face, gotta take off youre sweatshirt after smoking a bowl of it

headimonster

after runnin the D, the 4, and the 91 - - i do like the 91 the best, the D is the skunkiest and the 4 is like 91 on steroids (as far as bud structure)

nice pix Techna ....ur going to be happy!!!- take her at leeast 65....id rec. 72, she reaaaalllly swells after day 60.....

and Icon - imo you can SLam the Chems....high feed - better with more honestly....K def. will cause hermies on the Chem too...so becareful with that....but she loves nutes,.....at least Organically, never run her chemmy sooo.....??? but i was bringing her to 2100ppm in a 5 gal bucket no burn....

Grizz

Veteran
I am running her at 1100 to 1200 ppm this round in coco and it is by far the best she has looked for me. last round I had high ppm of 1800 to 2000 and it looked like shit.personally I would take the sd x sb any day over the chems, no disrespet ment, just my opinon,

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can say that again GS... Ive only smoked 2 batches of her.. And that first batch i smoked, was some of the most impressive/potent weeds ive smoked ever... Instant kick to the face, gotta take off youre sweatshirt after smoking a bowl of it

---i remember that batch.....i think.....

L

Lapplandish

It took some time for me to realize what was that insane part, but now I can see it. Those buds are very nicely covered by crystals and they are truely FAT for beeing only 5 weeks in flowerstage. I really wonder how they show up when they are 10 weeks old..probably they will box at heavyweight white-boys series!:yoinks:

headimonster

I am running her at 1100 to 1200 ppm this round in coco and it is by far the best she has looked for me. last round I had high ppm of 1800 to 2000 and it looked like shit.personally I would take the sd x sb any day over the chems, no disrespet ment, just my opinon,

really????? i mean i cant speak from experience with the sdxsb....but i do kno sb, i do kno sd, and i do know cd....

i dont really care for straight sour bub, this sdxsb however looks ....priceless??....its dank...., sour d....rez's, is good....for an available sour....soma's i was never into....maybe never had a good batch, but i have never grown it so again cant speak from personal exp. , ChemD, Chem4, Chem91....i like em all....Chem4 is not as strong as the others, but i get this rotten fruit inhale to dirty topsoil exhale, totally dig it, plus the huge chunks...., the 91 is just obliterating, always puts me in this psychedelic state , heavy head, floaty, giddy, forgetful, love it....the chemd, same thing, just skunkier flav. .....how far did u take the chem that it looked like shit? and did u flush? not saying ur inexp. just wondering why you thought it was poo?

Grizz

Veteran
I over nuted them is why they looked like shit. this round I may be changing my opinion, the d is looking straight awsome and sooooo sticky. also the sd x sb isent sour diesel its soma's diesel that was used for the male.

Latest posts

Latest posts