What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inquiry about Blue Lotus Flower Resin Extract

sajesak

Hello everyone.

I want to learn more about Blue Lotus Flower Resin Extract and its uses. I've heard about its potential benefits in relaxation and mood enhancement,

but I'm curious to hear from those with firsthand experience with it.

How effective is it in practice? Are there any specific dosage recommendations or potential side effects to be aware of?

Additionally, I'm wondering about the best sources to obtain quality Blue Lotus Flower Resin Extract.

Any recommendations on reputable vendors or brands would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing your insights and experiences!

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello everyone.

I want to learn more about Blue Lotus Flower Resin Extract and its uses. I've heard about its potential benefits in relaxation and mood enhancement,

but I'm curious to hear from those with firsthand experience with it.

How effective is it in practice? Are there any specific dosage recommendations or potential side effects to be aware of?

Additionally, I'm wondering about the best sources to obtain quality Blue Lotus Flower Resin Extract.

Any recommendations on reputable vendors or brands would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing your insights and experiences
Thats a good question friend. I would like to know too.