What's new

Input on these stuggling Widows?

ericcalif

Thats sort of what I've been thinking. Once they're mature they might be ok. We'll have to see. First, I need to get my new prob fixed, a flaky ballast. Ah well...

Well quick update, they were hanging but stuggling along and so I got them into some fresh new soil and out of the ff happy frog ive been having trouble with and it looks like they're not going to make it. They may pull through, but i doubt it.
Im also doubting they would turn out to be much, nothing that weak and feeble could possibly be good genetics.

Not worth even talking to the seedbank, but I'd never recommend Seedsman Seeds in the future.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well quick update, they were hanging but stuggling along and so I got them into some fresh new soil and out of the ff happy frog ive been having trouble with and it looks like they're not going to make it. They may pull through, but i doubt it.
Im also doubting they would turn out to be much, nothing that weak and feeble could possibly be good genetics.

Not worth even talking to the seedbank, but I'd never recommend Seedsman Seeds in the future.

You're probably right in the notion that they wouldn't amount to much. I would say that since you never followed up with the distributor on it you shouldn't give them a bad recommendation but perhaps just a friendly warning. I say that because any distributor could accidentally send a few bad seeds one time, it's how they respond to that when a customer reports it, that makes them good or bad.

ericcalif

You're probably right in the notion that they wouldn't amount to much. I would say that since you never followed up with the distributor on it you shouldn't give them a bad recommendation but perhaps just a friendly warning. I say that because any distributor could accidentally send a few bad seeds one time, it's how they respond to that when a customer reports it, that makes them good or bad.

I hear ya, I just feel that it's not worth troubling over, especially since there are enough variables involved that the vendor would understandably wonder whether it was me or the seeds.

They aren't 'officially' dead yet, but I doubt they'll make it. No worries, live and learn and I have a few other strains to play with.