What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Trump speaks to foreign leaders and dignitaries nearly every day and colludes in all sorts of policy...he is the commander in chief and receives information from around the world thats his job...and he is under no obligation to tell anyone what knowledge he receives if people dont like it...its tuff shit
Just cuz George Sawdoffagis thinks hez got a scope dont make it so...conspiracy theory in the making

beta

Veteran
Trump speaks to foreign leaders and dignitaries nearly every day and colludes in all sorts of policy...he is the commander in chief and receives information from around the world thats his job...and he is under no obligation to tell anyone what knowledge he receives if people dont like it...its tuff shit

...and I'm sure you feel the same way about Obama supposedly obtaining information 'illegally' from the FBI?

He is under no obligation to tell anyone what knowledge he receives if people dont like it...its tuff shit :biggrin:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was an inside job, the Saudis flying those planes were just pawns. The government planted bombs in advance taking down the towers and hit the Pentagon with a missile. We have been feeding the military industrial complex since just as the government had planned, successfully parting Americans from our tax dollars to fight this endless war. No doubt politicans are getting rich in the process.

I was quite clear that I was not referring to those Saudis. Read.

Badfishy1

The regime is blaming Iran, which causes me to consider the likelihood of this being covert US action intended to boost antagonism toward Iran. Pretext for war is a real thing and we’ve done it before.

If it is a covert op, I don’t condone it or excuse it: there’s enough shit in the world without adding more to the plate.

NB: you seems have a most interesting definition of how a bot works: I suggest you study med4u and Lrus007 and their post structures. For one thing, bots aren’t equipped to give clear, detailed, coherent responses...or to fuss over spelling

I agree ‘bot’ was used wrong. Fed or paid shill is more accurate

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I agree ‘bot’ was used wrong. Fed or paid shill is more accurate

I consider him one of the voices of reason. I actually agree with the majority of what I have seen him say. Which I can say about very few members here.

As for the people that think the far right is right. When they invent time machines I'm buying your grandpa's some rubbers.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come Trump supporters are not asking him to disclose all that UFO shit. Or is his security not high enough?

Trump wouldnt admit there's intelligent life out there,he wouldn't admit that anyone from this planet is of equal intellect.Narcisism is his downfall,to his own peril.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump wouldnt admit there's intelligent life out there,he wouldn't admit that anyone from this planet is of equal intellect.Narcisism is his downfall,to his own peril.

Same exact reason his supporters support him. They either proudly share his sickness or are to proud to admit they are wrong.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe some just support some of his policies,a good amount of Americans voted for him,and he may win again.Even his base will admit he's a narcissist ass

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We could do much better in all branches of government as well.
Did you happen to catch Jon Stewart this week talking to a half empty chamber on behalf of the 9/11 responders?
They should all be fired.

Badfishy1

How come Trump supporters are not asking him to disclose all that UFO shit. Or is his security not high enough?

Pretty sure that’s classified at the highest levels. Best hope for that would be China, Russia or whatever intelligence community hacked Hillary’s bathroom server. And just for clarity I’m not talking about the DNC servers the Russian Seth Rich ‘hacked’

White Beard

Almost 50% of eligible citizens didn’t vote for anyone, an almost inevitable effect of the popular meme that they’re all corrupt and we’re all screwed.

At the absolute best, Trumpo got less than 50% of the cast votes, maybe 24% of the electorate as a whole.

redlaser

Veteran
pipeline;Alex Jones is owner of Infowars said:
Apparently no examples exist of anyone lying about Alex Jones.

Pipeline, are you full of shit like Alex, or can you back your statements up at all?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Chances are that they are smarter than trump who is dwarfed by 43. :biggrin:

Too bad Alex Jones got kicked out of social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts