What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Beautiful weather. Weed to smoke. Beer to drink. Such a nice night it was. I simply cannot believe someone would turn on a tv to listen to the turd speak.

beta

Veteran
As for substance, you already quoted my favorite teen vogue article man. Fucked me all up.

But, really, why would I debate seriously with someone of your ilk that tries to justify antifa?

Hannity just called and told me to ask that btw...;)

Why do you pretend like your beliefs are based on facts when you are incapable of making anything resembling a coherent argument for your beliefs?

All you do is repeat Brietbart headlines. I don't even think you read the articles. You literally CANNOT argue for your 'beliefs' because you just regurgitate what whatever farts you huff out of Alex Jones' turd cutter.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to say you far left guys have become disgusting. Why should I be surprised, when I read the policies you advocate for .

You can't even take Independence Day off from demeaning American citizens. Why am I not surprised.

Free healthcare for anyone who can get across the border, paid for by the middle class.

Abortion at literally any time, and it's celebrated.

Removal of private insurance, at the cost of over 1 million good paying jobs. Plus, the removal of choice in a free nation.

Booker is actively campaigning in Mexico, and assisting illegal aliens.

You can certainly criticize Trump and the GOP, but the difference is night and day. In reality one party (GOP) actually represents Americans.

Please don't stop, we really need to see the glaring differences. Centrist Americans need to see the truth about the most extremist leftists. It does give me some solace that you guys only represent 8-10 % of the population, which explains why the Dems are now assisting illegal immigration, and demanding voting rights for illegal immigrants.

In reality you guys have more in common with the Bolsheviks, than you do with normal Americans.

Let the hatred flow through you, Americans need to know exactly what you guys are. I used to try to keep my criticism to the actual politicians, now I really can't separate the extremist( you guys) from the politicians.

Get used to losing, their is a lot more losing in your future.

Trump 2020

Let me get this straight please. Are you defending Infowars as a splendid, serious source of news and information? If not, what are you talking about and who are you addressing? I'm not sure I've noted anyone in these related threads advocating the extremes you have outlined. I do stand to be edified.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.wjhl.com/news/regional/tennessee/tennessee-smokies-apologizes-deletes-kaepernick-tweet/

Tennessee Smokies apologizes, deletes Kaepernick tweet

Tennessee
by: The Associated Press
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 / 10:49 PM EDT / Updated: Jul 3, 2019 / 10:49 PM EDT
smokies-tweet-for-web.png

AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Facebook

Share to TwitterShare to WhatsAppShare to SMSShare to EmailShare to More SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – A Chicago Cubs minor league affiliate has apologized and deleted a tweet mocking former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
A day after Nike recalled a sneaker that featured an early American flag at Kaepernick’s urging, the Double-A Tennessee Smokies drew the 13-star symbol on their infield Wednesday and tweeted images of it.
“Hey Kaepernick7 after a lot of thought, we have decided it’s best to just do it. #America,” the tweet said.
The Associated Press reported Tuesday that Kaepernick aired concerns to Nike over the release of the Air Max 1 USAs and its use of the Betsy Ross flag, which he said recalls an era when African-Americans were enslaved and has been appropriated by white nationalist groups. Nike recalled the shoe before it was due to go on sale for the July Fourth holiday.
Connor Pearce, marketing and community relations manager for the Smokies, told the AP on Wednesday night that “it was just a light-hearted take on a current situation.”
The team then deleted the tweet, saying “we did not mean to offend anyone by it. If it did, we certainly apologize.”

Wendull C.

Veteran
Why do you pretend like your beliefs are based on facts when you are incapable of making anything resembling a coherent argument for your beliefs?

All you do is repeat Brietbart headlines. I don't even think you read the articles. You literally CANNOT argue for your 'beliefs' because you just regurgitate what whatever farts you huff out of Alex Jones' turd cutter.

You nuts are funny. If someone doesn't agree with you they have to be spoon fed their opinions. After you quoted a teen vogue article as a source. Lmfao.

Just because you can't form a coherent thought on your own, don't think for a second there are not tens of millions of us that can.

Breitbart, fuck outta here son. It's called life.:laughing:

beta

Veteran
You nuts are funny. If someone doesn't agree with you they have to be spoon fed their opinions. After you quoted a teen vogue article as a source. Lmfao.

Just because you can't form a coherent thought on your own, don't think for a second there are not tens of millions of us that can.

Breitbart, fuck outta here son. It's called life.:laughing:

For someone who can form a coherent thought, you sure haven't been able to do it here despite being asked 5 or 10 times.

I'm willing to have a discussion with you about our beliefs, but you CAN'T tell us your beliefs because they amount to 'fuck libtard cucks'.

Yours is a politics of hate. You aren't FOR anything, you're AGAINST whatever / whoever Infowars points your anger at.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Yeah politics of hate. I took my black mask off to eat my burger if you must know.

There is a difference between "cant" and "wont".

When you learn that you will be a man my son. To quote Rudyard Kipling. Yeah, yeah, I know. White man's burden and all. Gun ga din too.

beta

Veteran
There is a difference between "cant" and "wont".

That'd make sense if you ever shut your yap, but you never ever do. Just constant yammering.

You CAN and DO repeat headlines and bumper stickers, apparently that's the deepest thinking you're capable of.

You CAN'T make a coherent case or provide any specifics.

Not won't - CAN'T.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kinda thought the speech was okay, although he should have practiced a bit more rather than the stilted read delivery with incorrect spacing and accent [stress].

I do not get any regular TV so my view of the parade etc was limited to youtube. It looked mostly like a regular hometown parade. I liked those big kettle drums but did not catch what group they are associated with. I tried but could not view the military part yet. All I could find was tanks on flatbeds, although did see the jets fly over. That was cool. I'm a fan of airshows. As a kid in the cold war I saw B52s flying over constantly.

They should have got Mexicans to organize the parade. They know parades.

I have not checked out the fireworks yet but will.

Wendull C.

Veteran
That'd make sense if you ever shut your yap, but you never ever do. Just constant yammering.

You CAN and DO repeat headlines and bumper stickers, apparently that's the deepest thinking you're capable of.

You CAN'T make a coherent case or provide any specifics.

Not won't - CAN'T.

You mad bro? Go eat some bacon and eggs after a nice big joint. It will be okay. Put on your mask and retreat to your safe place. :comfort:

beta

Veteran
Like I said, you can only talk in simple slogans and bumper stickers. Thanks for proving my point. :biggrin:

talking-to-right-wing-idiots-bongo-card-cuck-did-i-trigger-21402350.png

isten-here-you-liberal-cuck-i-have-seen-enougil-info-34042787.png

You mad bro? Go eat some bacon and eggs after a nice big joint. It will be okay. Put on your mask and retreat to your safe place. :comfort:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.infowars.com/wikipedia-co-founder-slams-zuckerberg-big-tech-for-appalling-internet/

Wikipedia Co-Founder Slams Zuckerberg, Big Tech For “Appalling” Internet

“They can control what you see”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 5, 2019 Comments

Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has slammed Facebook and Twitter for abusing their power to create an “appalling” Internet while advocating “decentralized” social networks as the solution.
“They can shape your experience, they can control what you see, when you see it and you become essentially a cog in their machine,” Sanger told CNBC.
Sanger said that it was “appalling frankly” how the Internet had developed since 2001, with companies exploiting users’ data to make vast profits at the cost of “massive violations” of privacy.

He directly called out Mark Zuckerberg as being “too controlling” and having no idea about “bottom up” networks.
“The internet wouldn’t have been created by people like Mark Zuckerberg, or any of the sort of corporate executives in Silicon Valley today,” said Sanger.
Sanger’s solution, outlined in his Declaration of Digital Independence, is that these “vast digital empires” need to be replaced by networks of decentralized individuals.
This would return the Internet to becoming “freer,” the very foundation on which it was created in the first place, according to the Wikipedia co-founder.
“These networks would, for example, allow individuals to publish information online without going through a central organization, like a corporation. In the same way that bitcoin is a “decentralized” asset not subject to authorities like central banks, decentralized social networks would mean no single platform could control users’ data online,” reports CNBC.

https://www.infowars.com/europol-2018-stats-24-jihadist-attacks-19-left-wing-only-1-right-wing/

Europol 2018 Stats: 24 Jihadist Attacks, 19 Left-Wing, Only 1 Right-Wing

All fatalities in 2018 were victims of Islamic jihadists

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 5, 2019 Comments

New stats from Europol covering 2018 emphasize once again how jihadist and left-wing terror is the biggest threat, with jihadists being responsible for 24 attacks, left-wingers 19 attacks and right-wingers just one attack.
While political extremism, whether it be religious, left-wing or right-wing, should be equally condemned, the figures continue to illustrate the clearest danger.
There were a total of 129 foiled attacks in the EU in 2018.
The vast majority, 83, were ethno-nationalist and separatist – most of these tend to be small-scale attacks carried out by groups like ETA in Spain which don’t cause causalities.
chartoftheday_18544_foiled_failed_and_completed_terrorist_attacks_in_the_eu_n.jpg

Of the rest, 24 were Islamic jihadist attacks, 19 were left-wing attacks and just one was a right-wing attack.
13 people were killed in terrorist attacks across Europe in 2018, all of them victims of jihadists.
While the numbers are encouraging because they show a reduction in total attacks compared to 2017, the biggest terror threat is clearly Islamic jihadists followed by left-wing extremists.

White Beard

Infowars Reporter Arrested For Making Fun Of Congresswoman

This is the new punishment for those who oppose liberal politicians

Infowars.com - July 4, 2019 Comments
[URL=https://assets.infowars.com/2019/07/Screenshot-2.png]View Image[/URL]

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson has called for those who mock her to be “shut down and prosecuted.”
Leo Zagami joined Owen Shroyer to discuss the insanity of the radical who want to destroy freedom of speech, but Owen was suddenly apprehended by a Democrat donkey and a liberal clown.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Oh intrepid purveyor of “REAL” news, can it possibly have escaped your laser vision that that STUNT, right out of Bozo the Clown, was an act?

We didn’t need the extra demonstration of your gullibility, honest - you continually make it quite apparent

packerfan79

Veteran
Let me get this straight please. Are you defending Infowars as a splendid, serious source of news and information? If not, what are you talking about and who are you addressing? I'm not sure I've noted anyone in these related threads advocating the extremes you have outlined. I do stand to be edified.

Read, The post is off-topic. I don't watch infowars. Not one single time is Infowars mentioned.

Just my personal view, of the past few pages of content, literally on the celebration of the birth of our nation. I really couldn't care less what you think of it. Extremist opinions don't matter to me.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Then you wonder why I won't have an honest debate with you.

If this non sense political violence is kept up, it will not be pretty for either side.

I can tell you one thing. You pawns in your masks will be the first to receive the wrath of those that have not been pushed far enough. Yet.

If I go to do dirt, I want you to know it was me.

packerfan79

Veteran
I'll tell you why - He only gives a shit about white Christian babies. Brown non-Christians are basically animals to him.

Yeah sure, I only want to stop abortion for white people. That's not how the pro-life movement works. We believe in the sanctity of wait for it........ ALL LIFE.

I LOVE WHEN YOU CASUALLY CALL ME A RACIST, IT'S A VERY GOOD WAY TO DETERMINE IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DEFENDING YOUR POLICY POSITIONS.

YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE.

by the way, most of those brown nations, don't believe in abortion. Less that 1/3 of Mexican citizens support abortion, they also attend that evil institution you hate so much, The Catholic church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts