What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

I can tell you that the Revs seed company KOS are nothing more than common thieves - they owe me bucks as they claimed that stripe ( their credit card company took my money and I’d get a refund by feb 14th now the 28th no seeds no refund - and to top it off when I called them on it they threatened me. well I have 6 tours of combat and ptsd - I do not take kindly to thieves and I handle such situations accordingly to my satisfaction.

Brother Nature

:off2:

Here's a photo of an Afghaan plant from RSC...

full

Cuddles

I can tell you that the Revs seed company KOS are nothing more than common thieves - they owe me bucks as they claimed that stripe ( their credit card company took my money and I’d get a refund by feb 14th now the 28th no seeds no refund - and to top it off when I called them on it they threatened me. well I have 6 tours of combat and ptsd - I do not take kindly to thieves and I handle such situations accordingly to my satisfaction.
I feel with you - I´ve been ripped off in the past too :( I hope you didn´t lose too much cash!

Stocktont

Veteran

Wonder what happened there.. I had the exact opposite of your experience buying some seeds from their website where I fucked up and topped up my wallet and paid for the packs of seeds I wanted and they instantly contacted me asking if I made a mistake and they discarded one of the payments (I basically made two payments) so I would only be charged for the packs I got and shipping.

Hope your situation gets settled and you get your money back.. sorry to hear you had a bad experience

Cuddles

they might remember it when they sort out the accounts for february. You can also send a polite email to remind them about it, mabe they´ve simply forgotten or something :)

Old Piney

I'm sure there is some misunderstanding definitely send them a reminder. Btw I'm assuming you're from Leadville, very cool town I've been there several times. I thank you for your service !

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was looking at the RSC website and noticed the nepalese hash plant. Has anyone grown and smoked this lately? What would be better is someone that had smoked the old temple balls and could compare that to this line.

Angus said it is the original line still. I know the temple balls were very prized long ago but never smoked any myself.

I got my Burmese seeds today after 23 days in the mail. I thought they had gotten snagged by customs or stolen. hehe Gotta be patient sometimes.

Lebanizer

I have Jumla and Dolpa in my fridge and will be doing one of them this year ! Yes these are the strains to make temple balls (west Nepal really).
There's also the Dakshinkali which is potent himalayan weed if you want a potent Himalayan strain to smoke as bud. I don't have it but it should be extremely worthy of interest. It was released after I made my impulse purchase of the former which is why I don't have it :ROFLMAO: !
There's also a Kathmandu Valley strain. I personnally wouldn't bother because usually the great Nepalese strains are usually from West Nepal. Kathmandu stuff are certainly of great breeding interest but are usually on the milder side but who knows.

Of note: I had the original RSC Nepal release and it was good stuff. The pre-cured harvest yielded subhallucinogenic effects: very intense spacetime distorsions and colorful closed eyed visions. After the cure, it subdued somehow: the close eyed visions were reduced to intense mental imagery, spacetime distrosion were still there but milder. On the other hand a physically pleasant warm and lush body high made its appearance. Overall feeling was "spacey and baked". And quite red eyes.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ordered the Dakshinkali and Rasoli. Too many seeds not enough time. I looked in my stash and found I have Nepal seeds along with several other Himalayan lines from RSC. Pavarti, Nanda Devi, Kuamoni, Johaar are some others.

I do not make hash so that Dakshinkali hooked me into buying it.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went all in with the Himalaya area and have almost all the lines that RSC carries, added Rasoli, Dakshinkali, Jumla, Dolpa to my stash, so 9 lines. Yes I have a problem but at least I did not order the Malana and Kathmandu lines. There are more disturbed people than me out there.

Movement13

We have similar issues lol right now the durban x skunk , highland lao #5 and the Iranian #2 something alluring about strains that not many have grown. Never know when your going to find a special strain with a magical high. Right now im finishing up a Johaar, Colombia 90-colombian gold-michoacan mix, and Jamaican Blue Mountain x Jamaican Lambsbread F4. When those finish im going to start the Basqueberry, 1990 Skunk Special x Skunk No. 1 (2009), Amnesia 1998 hy-pro. Thinking about growing the Kathmandu in the back yard and let it get huge. lol

RobFromTX

We have similar issues lol right now the durban x skunk , highland lao #5 and the Iranian #2 something alluring about strains that not many have grown. Never know when your going to find a special strain with a magical high. Right now im finishing up a Johaar, Colombia 90-colombian gold-michoacan mix, and Jamaican Blue Mountain x Jamaican Lambsbread F4. When those finish im going to start the Basqueberry, 1990 Skunk Special x Skunk No. 1 (2009), Amnesia 1998 hy-pro. Thinking about growing the Kathmandu in the back yard and let it get huge. lol
Ive been eyeing Colombia 90-colombian gold-michoacan mix. Were those the fem or regular?

Lebanizer

I went all in with the Himalaya area and have almost all the lines that RSC carries, added Rasoli, Dakshinkali, Jumla, Dolpa to my stash, so 9 lines. Yes I have a problem but at least I did not order the Malana and Kathmandu lines. There are more disturbed people than me out there.
Maybe me :ROFLMAO: ! I have the same problem ! Is there anything like a LSIPA (Landrace Seed Impulse Purchaser Anonymous) anywhere that I could join ? I don't have the Dakshinkali but believe me, it's a daily struggle against myself !

Lebanizer

We have similar issues lol right now the durban x skunk , highland lao #5 and the Iranian #2 something alluring about strains that not many have grown. Never know when your going to find a special strain with a magical high. Colombia 90-colombian gold-michoacan mix, and Jamaican Blue Mountain x Jamaican Lambsbread F4. Amnesia 1998 hy-pro.
I've had my eyes on those for a long time. Now that I've finally ditched my HPS for a Lumatek Attis 200w, it could change in the future ! And don't get me started on that Palmera THCV !

Last edited: