What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Sunshineinabag

Now see if you'd shown me that without a description I'd of said arcata Trainwreck big-time beaut. So next week is another round of seed hoarder .......
At 45lat can u rec three to try that aren't balhki,malana or highland thai

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This Balkhi has very wispy buds but very sticky

You never fail to surprise me Bart,and this time is no exception.You always seem to find the interesting stuff to grow.If I need info on something,either you or Yesum or Farmer Lion have already grown it. :)

I really wanted to try the Nepalese,but the Rasoli might be about the same? Blissful high seems to be a recurring theme with many of these cultivars..4-7 meters in height?That'd get the attention of the neighbors,not wouldn't it?

That Syrian looks interesting as well.

Last edited:

grayeyes

Hi Angus,

Got a malawi question for you. Have you heard of much hermie happening in the malawi line you are selling? I grew out four seeds. One had a weak root system that eventually killed it. The other 3 are: two definite females and one I thought was male until it started throwing flowers too.

Have you heard of this?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Do not sleep on that Mango Thai, ya hear?
Listed as out of stock.
I grabbed a 5 pack but wished I'd got more, especially with a restock unlikely anytime soon due to Covid. Anyway looking forward to growing these hopefully later this year.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ ngakpa will get them out again due to demand. I am popping a few right now. I have smoked a few Cambodian and Thai/Laos? type strains and this stands out by a mile.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Good to know yesum. I am tossing up whether to grow the Mango Thai or Manipuri. Could you tell us a little about the effect of the Mango Thai?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well having just smoked it of couple times, kind of dreamy with euphoria. Visually hypnotic. Quite clear minded but with enough visual stuff to make it trippy. No distortions of vision but just so enhanced. No paranoia at all for me.

herblux

Well having just smoked it of couple times, kind of dreamy with euphoria. Visually hypnotic. Quite clear minded but with enough visual stuff to make it trippy. No distortions of vision but just so enhanced. No paranoia at all for me.

Sounds good, thanks Yesum.
The no paranoia at all + clear minded part sounds particularly nice, as that's the number one annoying side effect of some sativas in my books.

Guess I'll need to try those Mango Thai next time they're available.

Satta

Chitrali 46N ,blooming cca 45days.
So far very resistant to rainy weather.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts