What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

info needed on 8k & whos ya daddy freebies

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i recently perchased some 8k x g-13 from seeds direct (got 15 white himilayan haze, 25 oaxacan sativa and 10 whos ya daddy freebies all thrown in). i am trying to find out about 8k and what are the whos ya daddy freebies? any info or help would be greatly appreciated. peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The oaxacan seeds are a pure mexican sativa, the seeds were collected by gypsie on a visit to mexico. the buzz is said to be a real pure high, known as speed weed and when smoked does not stop getting you higher and higher each hit. i have also heard that an oaxacan was used as the foundation of nycd (could be mis informed).
I have 25 of theses beans so im very happy.
Peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We grew the oaxacan out a few months ago. Great buzz. The smell impressed me too. It was like a fine cooking herb, like thyme and limes. Takes about 75-80 days for a full, killer finish, but hey, it is a pure sativa :D

cc

riverlady

hello ...have a few of thouse oxacana seeds ...gotten from a friend ...i am growing in hot condictions and using a green house to grow in ....am hoping that these plants might be good for me ...can u tell me anything about the size and how they grew ...i was thinking maybe i should start them later so they do not over grow the green house ...??

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Who's y daddy pics

Who's y daddy pics

I posted a seedling pic of WYD in my gallery and will update it weekly.Take care..........CC

PIZZAnBEER

yeah, i got those whos ya daddy mix too...but unfortunatly i gave away all but 4 before i knew what they were. good luck with them though let us know how it goes.

ezozo

thanks Capt. Crip,
nice pictures :cool:

I never heard about 8k :confused:

hope to see yours truecannabliss.
good luck.

zozo

Latest posts

Latest posts