What's new

Info about a couple of strains

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
The onyx looks quite unique in that it appears quite tall but maintains a 'pole plant' dynamic.

It would be nice if he could post some pics of the Mi5 too....

....HINT :)

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive seen pictures of onyx and alot of rrf so these are the ones i can vouch for and truthfully no they do not look like copies bro. the onyx looks more like la beurnas sativa crosses then anything i have witnessed from low life or joint doctor and the the russian rocket is clearly no copy of white russian. jd wouldnt pull a stunt like that im pretty damb certain my friend.
peace -scorpion-

wat are la beurnas sativa crosses? (sound good:nanana:)

Last edited by a moderator:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen up people.....

You guys are talking about other breeders here that are not part of Icmag and it needs to STOP you are hurting there chances to stay a part of Icmag.

When you refer to someones gear that tells me they sell seeds and if they are not part of Icmag they go bye-bye.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oke S_a_H i understand .
hope its oke too talk oubout strains name like onyx and auto Haze?

Greetz LBH

That is perfectly alright... I have been trying to get everyone to understand its all about wording.

If another mod or member reports a post and a SuperMod rolls through thats it.

S_a_H

*stitch*

Harvest

Harvest

It depend of you, but usualy 70 to 75 days are ok to harvest them.
I maid many test with my strains and I saw severoul point interesting to reach with those autos, i mean that early harvest can be done at 60 days, but then tast is sweet are effect happy feeling, 70 to 75 days, taste strong, effect is stronger in cerebral way, but still happy... then if you wait (if you can, he he he!) you may try to let your plant till the end of is life, turning yellow and almost die...tast is wonderfull, very strong and like hash, effect is long lasting buzzzzzz.:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts