What's new

Diary Infamous Dots

Wonderfull buds bro :good:

Much love bro.. ps better is to come :D

8 Headbanger + 1 Contra D cont'd.. @ 2 weeks flower.. 11/13 under 2x 240w 3500k led boards. Short veg short plants.
20220320_171930.jpg
20220320_171909.jpg
20220318_204442.jpg
20220318_204438.jpg

The 2 colas in the very middle are Contra D #7 aka 'Viny' first clone run/trial run to see if she can bring home the bacon for pappy.. having chem in the harem is a must on terps and potency plus yield.. you can pop alot of strains and most can't hang like the VG chems.
20220320_175421.jpg

20220320_175441.jpg
20220320_175450.jpg

C4DDF2 FAT gooey garlic golfballs
20220318_194925.jpg

20220318_194721.jpg

20220318_193518.jpg
1 Liter bottle
20220318_194957.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superb,, i thought i could spot the Contra D in the middle there !

and those Fat nugs look amazing, would love to try.. i love the taste of the Garlicky phenos, so satisfying .

VG

Superb,, i thought i could spot the Contra D in the middle there !
Hehe good eye.
She originally went to flower with 4 tops but once I got a whiff of the seedplant at harvy I whipped 2 more clones off of her.. (even though I already had her backed up, I wanted a couple clones for the clone tank.. and I just saw them today and both have roots
-update on Contra D#8 (the large yielding frosty towers) she's still rank tooth/compost death in the bag.. she has a unique look to her too man.

and those Fat nugs look amazing, would love to try.. i love the taste of the Garlicky phenos, so satisfying .

VG
I'm very happy thank u VG, as would anyone with great big balls of garlic weed.

Meanwhile, found the leaks..
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220320_212555.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.0 KB ID:	18103664

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice plants but damn man I thought I was gonna see some long lost relic I was searching for the blue dot red dot and yellow dot… anyway you crushing it and I definitely should of known better then to expect those extinct girls to just pop up in a thread amd fall in my lap like that … keep crushing it man

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Hehe good eye.
She originally went to flower with 4 tops but once I got a whiff of the seedplant at harvy I whipped 2 more clones off of her.. (even though I already had her backed up, I wanted a couple clones for the clone tank.. and I just saw them today and both have roots
-update on Contra D#8 (the large yielding frosty towers) she's still rank tooth/compost death in the bag.. she has a unique look to her too man.

I'm very happy thank u VG, as would anyone with great big balls of garlic weed.

Meanwhile, found the leaks..

Flex seal for the win !!!!!! The spray can or the paint can work best for plastic trays but even the tape works to patch it proper

Flex seal for the win !!!!!! The spray can or the paint can work best for plastic trays but even the tape works to patch it proper

Yo stoney.. I saw you been on the hunt for those cuts.. I've never heard of them tbh..
mang I wish I read your post 10 minutes before I did what I did and got me some of that spray! Definitely will use it next time..

Waddup icmag fam. Things are looking ok.. im wondering if its because my co2 levels have been much lower ~usually 2000ppm++ because I'm always in the garden even though it's set to 700ppm.. I haven't been around much lately and plus the tank ran out so..

FAT
20220321_173529.jpg
20220321_173510.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

20220321_173420.jpg

Sour Giesel
20220321_173239.jpg

20220321_173121.jpg
20220321_173345.jpg

Headbanger
20220321_173448.jpg
20220321_173433.jpg
20220321_173500.jpg

Laos
20220321_173609.jpg

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

I grabbed a can of the spray and a can of the thick brush-on to fix leaks in my auto drain system. I'm glad to hear someone say it will work.

funkyhorse

That Laos Mango x C5Mango seems to make C5 style colas unless dots grow style makes colas like this naturally

Goodherb
Laos Mango grown in wetlands had no mold problems and very good rain resistance. Pure Laos showed less resistance to high humidity
I grew a cross based on C5 which was C5 x Sour Diesel. I grew this one 100% outdoors without greenhouse, just moving the plants when raining a little under roof but not really protecting it from wet. It had no mold at all which was quite impressive
So I am assuming Laos Mango x C5 Mango has to have very good resistance to rain and it should finnish outdoors no problems, specially in your environment, if you would be in Dominica with such rain forest it would be more humidity challenging than in your island?
This cross is outdoors bred, best is outdoors grown. Not many things are bred outdoors today in the tropics so this is kind of rare and special
I am also interested to know your results. I wish one day to grow plants over there, it's a dream

Goodherb

That Laos Mango x C5Mango seems to make C5 style colas unless dots grow style makes colas like this naturally

Goodherb
Laos Mango grown in wetlands had no mold problems and very good rain resistance. Pure Laos showed less resistance to high humidity
I grew a cross based on C5 which was C5 x Sour Diesel. I grew this one 100% outdoors without greenhouse, just moving the plants when raining a little under roof but not really protecting it from wet. It had no mold at all which was quite impressive
So I am assuming Laos Mango x C5 Mango has to have very good resistance to rain and it should finnish outdoors no problems, specially in your environment, if you would be in Dominica with such rain forest it would be more humidity challenging than in your island?
This cross is outdoors bred, best is outdoors grown. Not many things are bred outdoors today in the tropics so this is kind of rare and special
I am also interested to know your results. I wish one day to grow plants over there, it's a dream

Funkyhorse, true . Now that you mentioned that ,Lao's Mango x C5 Mango /Lao's Mango are bred, outdoor tropics. Kudos to El duck, yes, special indeed.

The hurricane/rain season starts may 1st until November 1st.
When intent to plant them .

Hopefully I will be able to accommodate you,in that time. (I applied for legal medical marijuana licences) funkyhorse. Anything I could do, to actualise that reality.

I'm Looking to receive few seeds ,of that particular cross soon . Will definitely post pic's .

Goodherb.
Grow on ,Grow strong.

funkyhorse

Try building a small greenhouse to protect your plants from strong winds and excess rain, it doesnt cost much money to make one
Grow if possible same cut same season in the greenhouse side by side with the non greenhouse plants you grow and compare
Enjoy your growing season!!

fat looks excellent dots :headbange

Word homie.. she's eye candy, I'm a sucker for fat budzzz

Hit the veg ladies with the bio-stims today.. including aloe
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220323_085351.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	18106139

Dont have the whiz stick with me aka stick blender so just cut the aloe and shook it up in a bottle..
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220323_085351.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	18106139

mmm saponins

A while back I switched from potassium silicate to Power Si, the first bottle I got was almost clear with a slight browness from whatever the bio-stim they lace it up with ~aminos I believe, whether plant or animal derived I dunno.. it barely affected my rez/pH.. but by the time I was almost done with the bottle it had become darker and stinkier like it was more concentrated.. probably from age and opening closing the bottle.. The next bottle I got after that was noticeably darker and stinkier and would film up my rez within a few days.. and shoot up my pH..
The next bottle was darker and so on again.. its seems to be out of stock everywhere in OZ so I think what's left is old stock and its aging.. badly.
This is the one I want to try next.. :thinking:

Post bio-stim glo-up~ the 6 Sour Giesel#1 should go to flo by Friday as they stretch like mother truckers.. the Headbangers im planning to flip at 55-60cm so they should stretch 2.5x to land around 70cm from the LEDs right in the sweet zone for maxo production.. anyways that's my theory
20220323_121549.jpg

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nice bro, you just reminded me I need to find a cheap source of SI for the plants as well! Great looking plants! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts