What's new

inexpensive bud jars

I

icon

found some spice jars online from target $21 for a set of 12 & ordered them after tax & shipping it came out to $30 their 4 oz each & look nice not super thick glass although the lid is but not fragile either they have the rubber seal on the inside of the lid & it does provide air tightness im very happy with these i thought it was a great bargain & wanted to share it with everyone.
http://www.target.com/p/Libbey-Vibe-Set-of-12-Spice-Jars/-/A-10661188

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Walmart sells a variety of scented candles in glass jars of similar size and shape with a similar seal for 99 cents. I use the candle and keep the jar for the same purpose. :)

Sean Price

Walmart sells a variety of scented candles in glass jars of similar size and shape with a similar seal for 99 cents. I use the candle and keep the jar for the same purpose. :)

fuck wal-mart, but it looks like I'm buying some scented candles from them this weekend..:eggnog:

I

icon

Classier than my mason jars for sure.

i use mason jars too but put my everyday smoke in the spice jars & hide away the mason jars until i need to refill my spice jars again draws less attention to how much i really have.

C

Classy@Home

Nice looking jars - def step up from my hillbilly martini glasses...

(Mason jars like above)

F

Fastcast

Those half gallon jars are hard to come by.I've only seen them in Minnesota at Fleet Farm.Either way very functional!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

pint sized mason jars. plus+ they are actually AIRTIGHT.
admittedly not as pretty as your jars...but i'd rather be free with ugly jars than in jail with pretty jars. someone needs to make airtight pretty jars.

Snoopster

Veteran
For every day use I have 12 of these:

img5563copy.jpg

For away from the house I use old spice jars - just finished some capers that have a nice skinny jar.

I got 1 gallon jars at the container store for curing. Love that place.

Think I found my new 'to go' jars at the container store. $0.50 extra for the chrome lid.

3ozglassspic.jpg

K

KSP

For every day use I have 12 of these:

img5563copy.jpg

For away from the house I use old spice jars - just finished some capers that have a nice skinny jar.

I got 1 gallon jars at the container store for curing. Love that place.

Think I found my new 'to go' jars at the container store. $0.50 extra for the chrome lid.

3ozglassspic.jpg

Cool. I really like those funky half pint jars.

And must spread some yada yada yada...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I use Jalepeno and Banana pepper jars.
I have 6+ strains, and keeping the prime buds close at hand requires jars that are smaller than Qts.

I cure in wide mouth qt jars and Gal sun tea jugs.

NOKUY

Veteran
I use Jalepeno and Banana pepper jars.
I have 6+ strains, and keeping the prime buds close at hand requires jars that are smaller than Qts.

I cure in wide mouth qt jars and Gal sun tea jugs.

we use standard mason jars.

how do u get old pepper jars to actually seal?

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
found some spice jars online from target $21 for a set of 12 & ordered them after tax & shipping it came out to $30 their 4 oz each & look nice not super thick glass although the lid is but not fragile either they have the rubber seal on the inside of the lid & it does provide air tightness im very happy with these i thought it was a great bargain & wanted to share it with everyone.
http://www.target.com/p/Libbey-Vibe-Set-of-12-Spice-Jars/-/A-10661188

The fuck? LOL!

r6g.png

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
seal?

The real question should be how do i get the jalapeno smell out of the jars... With DANK.

Put you stinkiest bud in the new jars. Ive tried baking soda, vinegar (both at same time and separate), bleach, all kinds of cleaners, nothing worked, except dank. After 2-3 weeks with the dank, you can move a less odiferous strain into the jar; the smell will be gone.

They only hold 7-14g (depending on strain). They are sealed plenty well for the 2-3 months they would be occupied.

FWIW $30 for 12 empty jars is the same price im paying for a years worth of peppers...

I

icon

i like your jars snoopsters......you can get other spice jars too with the screw on cap for cheaper but i personally just liked the ones i got just look nicer sitting on my end table......Bionic theres no bamboo so thats a typo.....

anyways like seeing what everyone uses its interesting keep em coming!

Latest posts

Latest posts