What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Industrial autoflowering strain , it is possible ?

SmokeAflower

Hello all , i got strange factor , really i am growing lowryder # 2 strain at this time , its my first grow , but the point is this , i took several seed from mj i bought from local dealer , i put it direct in soil about 3 weeks ago , after week its sprouted from soil , and now its going about third week , it's really tall seedlings both about 20cm about after two weeks , like i told , and today i look at one of them , and its showed sex , its female , it's allways was on 18 light and 6 dark after 250HPS . Can anyone tell me is this normal for industrial strain , to show sex after 2 weeks about growing , and autoflower ? Please your opinions , i will try to make some pics with mobile , but its very low quality , because i crashed my camera anyway... Please your opinions , because i am really misunderstanding how its can be .

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Is it just showing sex or is it in full flower? I have some hydro MasterLows growing and one showed sex and is still vegging out. The other three are in full flower.

Mrpiston38

ive heard that, that strain is one of the only outoflowering plants on the market... so dont be larmd. if its already showing sex on 18/6 then i would bump it up to 20/4 if you can and also drop the light a little closer to the tops. also another good thing you can do it try and tie it over a little bit and get some undergroth to devlope

my plants are unknown strain and here they are @ 2m and only a weeks or so flowering and have been on 12/12 since week 2

hope this helps with the idea on tieing them down

The Dank

It is probably just the preflowers showing, a lot of strains show you in veg. that they are male or female, but don't fully flower. I would agree though to change your light schedule to be 20 on / 4 off unless you are ready to switch to 12/12.

Lowryder is a an autoflower, if your dealer was getting lowryder then those are the seeds you got. This will autoflower even if you are 24/0 light. IMHO, lowryder isnt all that its cracked up to be (not as potent) but some people who are limited in space, or other tend to love that plant......to each their own.

SmokeAflower

The Dank said:
It is probably just the preflowers showing, a lot of strains show you in veg. that they are male or female, but don't fully flower. I would agree though to change your light schedule to be 20 on / 4 off unless you are ready to switch to 12/12.

i see no one understand , i am growing 3 lowryder females , they are about 40(in photo) days old , they was in 20/4 theretofore some of them started to show a sex , i switched to 18/6 , so anyway ...

... and with my what 3 lr females , i have about 3-4 week old another unknown strain , like i told from local dealer , and what weed was really sucks , do not look like normal weed , big shit , there was no buds .. and when i bought what mj where was many very small seeds , i puted some of them in soil , and three sprouted , so growing it ... one killed was not enoght space 45x55cm . when after 2.5 weeks one showed a sex on 18/6 and now flower like i told.

but finally , what second one too showed a sex , at about 3.5 weeks , they both flower , and what seeds was terrible and there is no away any good quality seed and what mj too , its make hapy just for very short time , big shit anyway. look at pics.

Last edited: