What's new

Indoor Session part 1 - StrawDeezS1,ChemDDf2,Dominatri x II and more...

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Updateeeeeeeeeeee :dance013:

The babies are goin' nicely, they're growin' up healty, now are on 12 days @ 18/6 light cycle.

Group shots
picture.php

picture.php

The 2 StrawDeezS1 have more indica's influence than i think, some nice fat leaves... Not so vigor at the mo, especially on one of them :ying:
picture.php

picture.php

The ChemdogDD F2 are one less, the last one baby died after an hard start, she wasn't enough strong :( The others looks really similar to the F1 i grown the past year, and a nice vigor :bump:
picture.php

picture.php

The Dominatrix II are more vigorous of all, nice growth, nice structure, good internode distance and nice blades' leaves :)
picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

BERED

They are looking absolutely great bro..

your babies are always so healthy..and if I remember well you only feed them with Cellmax Universal Soilmixfor the first weeks..:yes:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
They are looking absolutely great bro..

your babies are always so healthy..and if I remember well you only feed them with Cellmax Universal Soilmixfor the first weeks..:yes:

Yes man, the babies have enough nuts in the soil for the mo, generally i give the first nuts' dose about after 3 weeks :ying:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Thanks mates ;)

The babies will grow until the end of the month, 2 days ago i transplanted them all in 6,5 liters pot... In the next days a 400w Metal Halide lamp will be in the box, to a better and fast growth in the last veggin' days and to limit the stretch in the first 2 week of bloomin' :)

Here a quick update, tomorrow more detailed and better quality pics ;)

picture.php

Dominatrix II
picture.php

ChemDD f2
picture.php

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Tomorrow begin the last week of the vegetive stage, with a 400w Metal Halide bulb, that i keep on the babies also for the first 2 week of bloomin', to try if effectively tha plants stretch less than with an HPS... We will see :D

Soon some new shots ;)

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hi all mates :D Some new shots from my grow :dance013:

The babies are 20-21 days old, from 5 days in 6.5 liters pot and after their first day under the 400w Metal Halide bulb, more lumens rock! :dance013:

Here a pair of global pics :ying:
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD f2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The best lookin' and branched plant is a Dominatrix II that today starts to show some preflowers, and they looks to me males, damn.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The sisters :bump:
picture.php

picture.php

And finally the lil' one, StrawD, din't took pics of her sister
picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
still looking pretty sweet the galls, and sorry bout that suspected male, it happened to me, the bigest nicest one, a big dude, fukc!
hope you get allot of ladies!!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Sono ancora in vege vero? Fra quanto pensi di passare a 12/12?
Complimenti per le piante in formissima!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
still looking pretty sweet the galls, and sorry bout that suspected male, it happened to me, the bigest nicest one, a big dude, fukc!
hope you get allot of ladies!!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Is ever a delusion when happen :moon: I hope in a good f/m ratio, of course :D

@pasqn: Passerò a 12/12 tra una settimanella se tutto va bene, voglio farle diventare abbastanza grandi da prenderci un paio di cloni da ognuna ;) Grazie per la visita :wave:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah Jare!

nice looking plants here.....

Do you let them grow naturally or are you planning to top/bend them?

ciaooooooooo

O

OtrDub

these plants grow very fast mate!!! :bow:

is a pleasure to see this green! go go

Latest posts

Latest posts