What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor Log

Heyo,

Im all set up to do see indoor growing now, and I want to do some indoor landrace seed runs for the sake of conserving genetics, and hopefully a little bud to enjoy. I'm working with a 30 gallon no till/living soil set up and a 1000w (300 actual watts) LED in a 2*2.5*5'11"H tent. Starting out with a bunch of beans from TRSC, I've got the Kumaoni (this first grow), Malana Cream, Nanda Devi, Chitrali #2, Mango Thai, Nepalese, Kunar River, Highland Lao, and Iranian. I also plan to try a cross or two in time between a few of these and also some with a few beans from ace I've got, probably the Nepali Mist, Kali China, or PCK.

I'm working with a much smaller space than I'm used to but I'm going to try and squeeze as much out of it as I can and hopefully get some buds and seeds to enjoy. I'll keep it all in this post.

I've seen some pretty amazing pictures on here of people growing Nanda Devi and other sativas indoors with great success so hopefully I will be graced with the same fortune. This first grow is RSC Kumaoni.

picture.php

Btw ignore that little girl in the corner haha, it's something I started before I was able to buy the tent and gear to get going again in my new habitat. Just finishing her out a CBD Kush auto seed a friend gifted me.

Thanks for looking!

iTarzan

Unfortunately this is a dead thread. The OP hasn't posted anything, anywhere since Sept 2020. They had a real good and interesting start too.

Latest posts

Latest posts