Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
they are looking good smokey....... I want to see the comparison between yours and mine being that we are on the same day. happy growing

loco81

there are a couple of us that are on about same day ganja,you me i think another to. interesting to watch them all and see the differences

day 25 but i am on day 32 just dont have recent pic up yet
picture.php

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
right on i am glad to see that there is other people right around the same time as me. It would be interesting to know how we all do.

We gotta all keep in touch threw ICMAG guys...Tonight im changing the nutes and changing the activated carbon in my exhaust fan....CANT wait for all this work

NEW PICS up in a couple hours...STAY CLOSE....or go smoke a blunt and come back if ur like me

Yall players bout to get mad...My camera batteries are dead..(now charging for tomrw)..
Then I bought 18lbs of activated carbon to change out my exhaust vent/air cleaner...and its the type where you cant un-screw the inside top piece to empty out and change and the activated carbon!!!??? Im so pissed..gotta look up a ghetto tek air scrubber on here and get to building it tomrw! Gotta get my air FRESH

STAY FRESH...pics will be up tomrw I PROMISE!

Thanks Ganjagrower...I gotta construct a second carbon scrubber cuz it smells so dank...

straight up fruit and skunk mix...my girl says its TOO STINKY

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I dont know anything about a cabon scrubber I dont have one. yeah i have a little smell that i am dealing with. but i am going to have to do something.

Latest posts

Latest posts