What's new

Indoor Grow 08....

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to see you again milo bro! freaking power probs, so sorry for you loss. best wishes on the remainings! best wishes also for the whole 2009, keep it green my friend!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Sorry you lost your PD x Jedi keeper. There are plenty more seeds where that came from.(Wink!Wink!)

J

jonnybgood29

hey milo.... was wondering if you started the jackhammers? you wont regret it if you do! very nice thick chunky colas that will knock your socks off! take it from the guy that made them!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Great to see you jonnyb!

Where you been? Will do on the jackhammers! Quite funny you should mention them, I was actually thinking of starting some of those next.

I have been a little under the weather as of late.... hopefully that will subside...

Thanks for stoping in everyone! I shall be starting a new thread soon. Featuring some recently aquired ladies some might know....

I also just harvested my first cut of "The White"....shes knockin everyones socks off.....

so stay tuned.:D

J

jonnybgood29

two things to know about them.... first, they love to grow fast and strong, one of the thickest stems i have ever seen, and two, make sure they have plenty of ventilation.... buds get so large and thick that bud rot may set in if left in a dead zone, other than that, try not to touch the buds unless you like becoming human flypaper. the buds can actually ooze onto the surrounding leaves from all the resin they produce!

dount cut them till LATE, at least 75% amber to get some serious weight and killer smoke. ive found this breed the best for migraines!

J

jonnybgood29

know what you mean about the power issue, i had to rip out all of my wiring in my new place and replace every foot to be certain it was safe!

J

jonnybgood29

here are some pics for you milo

09-02-23_008.jpg
09-02-23_009.jpg
09-02-23_006.jpg
09-02-23_007.jpg
09-02-23_004.jpg
09-02-23_003.jpg
09-02-23_001.jpg
09-02-23_005.jpg

milo_xxx

Veteran
Well

Looks like I will not be starting a new thread for a bit.

Had to tear down my garden last night.....not a very happy St. Patricks day.

The arrival of my son last week comes with a free visit from DCS!

F--ing awesome.....

I can not wait to start again.....

J

jonnybgood29

man that blows! sorry to hear your luck..... hope your back soon my friend, dont disappear like me!hahaha

milo_xxx

Veteran
I have a baby boy!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
He came with a DCS home visit. What fun......

Decided better safe then sorry, I tore the garden down. Was able to send some plants to a good home. All remaining were culled.....

Went well. I am starting up again.....

Wish me luck!!

Last edited: