What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

kunafoot

Sup, bro hey you gonna run a nother tray on the otherside of that one after the soil is done? ps what nutritents will you use?

oh yea my girl keeps asking about those cats, can you send me a few pics for her?

take it easy.
keep it green bro. the outdoor looks amazing.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo,yo...wattuppers pimpin,i been lurkin here again maing but i keep on gettin the 10 posts a dat thing so im finaly able to holl at ya homie.
i know that out door has got ur ace busy man.how'd ya do?
lets see some dry shots pimpin.peace

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love harvest time :rasta:
always love it myself, dunno 'bout the rest of you mugs LOL
anyhow i thought i would post a few pix here my friend i hope you dont mind

(PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM) **Giganteum**

:friends: thanks for the help, i am sure to have fun with them :respect:
keep it green
:smoweed:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn fucken good to be posting again. Felt good when i downloaded the flicks. Sorry for not replying everyone who posted without a reply. Been a busy and then a lazy man. The greenhouse is 100 percent trimmed down cept for the huge HawxPK. You will see my plans for that plant. I cleaned out all my indoor early to start a clean pro run. Was gonna post last week but my kid got in my room and tore out 14 of the sixteen plants i had vegging in six inch cubes. I was gonna run one tray with 30 GAK and one with 16 SR71 pk. That has been split down to 15 GAK on each 4x4 tray. My kid set me back a good month with what she did. Damn door had a childproof handle on it too. LOL most of the time i have problems opening it. She must of just grabbed it on the right spot or something. Just heart breaking shit to run in your room and seeing your kid pulling out plants from the rockwool and throwing it all in the reservoir. Anyway enough talk. I thought i took more dry shots this past month but my girl must of deleted them.HMM.

Here are a few outdoor plants. Damn i knew i took more flicks then this.

HawxPK

Banana from rottendawg. This shit right here is the straight up fire people. One of the more potent strains i have smoked in a long time. With a lovely fruity bouquet that lingers on the palate and in the air. Dont know what this plant pulled cause i was just growing it for headsmoke but it yielded damn good for the quality of nugs it produced.

Here is that big huge hawxPK. This kinda got hit hard by the caterpillars. Was really not wanting to have to clean through it so it sat out a lil too long for sure. Then the last couple days we had the santa ana winds heavy like and it blew all the nasty dead nugs and caterpillar damage off of the plant for me!!! Thank the ganja gods!! O'kief tumbler xl and XL x-tractor are on order to take care of this plant. Shit is just gonna sit outside under these bags till they get here. It is mostly dried all the way through already from not having water for a while. Laziness

Ice and urkle i threw outside for a lil late fall flowering.
Ice

Urkle

I neglected these sr71 pk that were in that tray last month so i threw them outside to cut my losses short. Was too busy trimming last month. These are flavor all the way. Smell like purple loveliness.

Random shot of a nug outside in the gh. There are six plants getting done. Only been fed like three times.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OK here is the indoor pic update. Like i said above i am a month behind now. I am gonna veg these for three weeks into the trellis. Week one just finished today.They are all pretty much rooted in the four inch cubes. I gotta make up in weight for what i lost out in what my kid tore down. I am trying to go all pro with this shit this round. No more being lazy or fucking around for me. I am only gonna run two strains from now on. GAK and SR71 PK. A seed here and there for fun.

Here is the set up now.
2x botanicare 4x4 trays
2x GH panda reservoirs with lids.
2x 1k watt global greenhouse digital ballasts
2x air cooled hoods
2x six inch high output can fans pulling out air from the hoods to outside
2x 4 foot air wall porous tubing (one in each res)
1x four outlet air pump two lines to each tube
2x Low output water pumps to run 24/7 to keep the water moving in each res
2x water pumps to push nutes to res. One fills faster then the other. I am not noticing any difference in growth over slow pumping and fast pumping.
2x snapstand 4x4 tray stands.
1x Standup oscillating fan
1x co2 tank and regulator with line going to the back of the fan
1x 14000 btu a/c soleus.
1x High output floor fan with the a/c pointing at it to keep the res cool.
2x COCOMATS the real thick ones.
1x merlin ro water system with a tall blue. Around 30 gallons of 100 ppm water an hour.
Res temp is now staying around the mid sixties. The canopy is around the mid seventies with the lights around two and half feet above the plants. Lights were at around four feet to three feet the first week of veg.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatitdo pimp! bout time you got back at us yo ;)
glad you been busy yo, that should mean life is good for you.
nice pics,too bad the rest got deleted ...im sure there will be more where those came from...make sure you let is see the hash yo.
good to hear from ya brotha.peace -T-

edit:eek:h dayum yo nice set up,you was postin when i was,nice yo :respect:

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I will be making my rounds to all my buddies threads. Sorry for neglecting my online fam. Always been lurking though. Will be posting strong again. Will also try to find some more pics i took last month and take some dry shots of my gh nugs. Oh yeah i pulled around seven pounds. About 90 percent was top notch. One plant wasnt really the greatest stinking but hey what you expect growing from seed? All the gh plants pulled over five to 9 ounces each. I lost like three pounds to the caterpillars.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
whatitdo pimp! bout time you got back at us yo ;)
glad you been busy yo, that should mean life is good for you.
nice pics,too bad the rest got deleted ...im sure there will be more where those came from...make sure you let is see the hash yo.
good to hear from ya brotha.peace -T-

edit:eek:h dayum yo nice set up,you was postin when i was,nice yo :respect:
What up Homie!! Yeah man life has been good. Had to take my eyes off the computer for a while. I am hoping to dig those flicks up man i hope they are on another memory card or something. Dont worry i will post fatty hash pics. I already pulled a couple zones out of some bubble bags but that was smoked up pretty damn quick while trimming. I am really wanting to smoke on some oil. Damn tubes are on backorder at o'kief. All the kief from the tumbler will be hand pressed into hash. Not the biggest kief fan.

ConceptOfSleep

Things are looking great Chubbynugs!! :wave:

That Haw x PK and the Bananna look unreal my man... fantastic job!

Your set-up indoors looks nice and clean man...Im gonna be watchin and learnin from this one for sure!

Keep it green:canabis:

:joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey what up concept. LOL didnt wanna post til shit looked in order. Noone wants to see some half ass plants like i had in there last month. Really shows what laziness can do to your plants thats for sure. I am thinking i got this hydro thing dialed in now. Should be a good show glad you are watching.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Insane set up chubby

If I do not see a few dried pounds getting pulled out there I would be shocked. This is the type of grow Remo or Jorge should do tours of

ever heard of oxygen hash? this cat was telling me glassblowers should have the tools to make it look like crystal pulled off the bud thrown in the bag never seen anything quite the same opauqe when pressed to

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Dr. Dog Yo man how goes it? I am hoping to see a few pounds out that set up too. Once dialed in fully i am gonna be shooting for three pounds off of it. Just gotta figure out if i need to run more smaller plants as opposed to less plants with a longer veg.
Soul Hey bro. Thanks for stopping in. Yeah i am hoping to see some good things go on this grow.
Kushman- LOL the banana is top shelf. You smoked the last joint of it last night when you were over. I think i got a lil nug hidden somewhere though.
ADH- Yeah man i have heard of making hash with a liquid oxygen tank. I dont know what you would use as the extractor though. Might need to have something custom made in a metal shop to accomplish that venture.