What's new

Indica's

Dakka

Im new to this site and was'nt sure where to ask.

Im looking for an indica that has mold resistance, it gets pretty wet come time to harvest. I have sensi star on the go and while im impressed with how easy it is, i don know it will go in the wet.

Id love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

growmatic

I would check out BOG's offerings; I hear the Bogbubble is especially mold resistant. However, good genetics probably won't totally compensate for a "wet" grow environment. What are we talking about, high humidity or standing pools of water? lol.

Dakka

Its always very humid and theres high rainfall almost every year at that time. I was hoping an indica might finnish off before the bad weather set in.

Thanks.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mold resistance is one thing...

But wet, dence Indica Nuggets on any plant will mold in the right conditions....

an Early Indica or early finishing Sativa plant would be yer best bet.

DPs Passion#1 is always a fine early plant!

Peace, bub.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I wonder if theres some people from Quebec or Nova Scotia that can chime in since its notoriously wet around there during harvest time.

sillyphilly

I'd like to know as well!

I'd like to know as well!

Dakka, i'm in the same boat! wet endings! always had luck with ducksfoot and just this last year i had pretty good luck with Rez's sour wonder, well good luck with mold and elements anyways, but i'm outta beans and would like something along side my ducks! any fast POTENT new offerings? sure would like to here from some of our canadian friends Quebec, anybody from Maine even? thanx in advance Sillyphilly :joint:

Dakka

Thanks for the info to everyone. When i first started searching the net for seed banks, marc emery was one i found first. Actually seed boutique and dr. chronic were the most difficult to find, maybe i was'nt looking in the right places. Anyway, i remember a strain called DYNOMITE that was said to be a local favourtie up his way. Im not 100% sure of the breeder but it could have been 'the general g collection'. The strain was indica dom and turned mostly purple when finnishing off.

Be great if anyone knows the strain, Heavens stairway might know!

Thank you.

G

i thought dynomite was a grapefruit knockoff.

it's not that great imo, can't speak for it's mold resistance , but it is noob friendly. I'd imagine she'd do ok outside , but has a 60 day flower time or so. definatly could do better tho for the money.

THC

Dakka

Thanks for the info THC, i saw it mid last year so that goes to show how good the old memory bone is. I was told by a member of a different site that bubbleberry and astroboy are very good. I'll be ordering some very soon.

Last edited: