What's new

INDICA LOVERS UNITE..

vaped

All different sized bamboo sticks got probably 350 stakes between 30 and 48 inches break em off for different pourposes and ner throw away just sterilize with bleach or peroxide Plants are between 18 and 24 inches. I havent grown bubba about to get the katsu cut. From what I have heard It is much like sour bubble. I have grown Grapevine sour bub and Bog and , to be honest the LVPK tops them both. Iver grown 4 phenos of the Bog and 2 of the grapevine. I used to run one flower and one veg tank and feed my girls I would fing all of my other girls were producing like usual and the sour bubbles were over fed. The LVPK runs simmular but can use a bit more food. I never get burn with them just down ward claw and almost blue green leaves. I love kushes so I have learned to addapt no more veg nutes till the end of stretch flower nutes after 12/12 or just one week after 12/12 it does the trick

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Thanks Vaped,

Really just wonder how tall they were. I use 3 foot one, so the tops of the bamboo are about 24 inches in my grows.

Rep+

Anandaground

Veteran
@Afghananda: Cool nick Ya got.... :D :D :D
Maybe I can give this name to a cross of mine someday if U wouldn´t mind? ;)

This thread kicks azz, so as I time has passed I became an Indica Lova as well - just love the broad leafs, nuggs hard as stone and if I smoke exceptionally, I prefer simply Indica - it´s the medicine! :ying:

Here´s a lil´ contribution - a cross of mine - Deep Chunk X Querkle

picture.php

Have a good day! :tiphat:

evergreen

wow! nice one you got there ananda... the bud structure looks dank... like a pumped up deepchunk... awesome photography too!

all the best!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Rep+ for Anandaground

Rep+ for Anandaground

Nice lookin bud. :tiphat:

I have 4 Pre-98 Bubba Kush to take down this weekend.

Have 5 more ready to go, & some Blue Dream which I am keeping alive for the summer grow.

:rtfo::party::party:

JWP

Lemon Stinky. Sensi Star(Paradise Seeds) X Chronic(Serious Seeds)

Mostly indica. All finnish in 56 days or less. This one is at week 5 or 6 and nearly done...

JayBird1

Awesome photography work guys. Kuddos to ya. I think I got high just looking at that Lapis Mountain stuff. Really love the super fat leaf indicas. I lean Indica so this was a treat for me. Some great strains to think about.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Lemon Stinky. Sensi Star(Paradise Seeds) X Chronic(Serious Seeds)

Mostly indica. All finnish in 56 days or less. This one is at week 5 or 6 and nearly done...

How's the LS smoke? Sounds like an awesome cross! Did you find a lot of variance in the phenos?
Great pics folks.
I've got a pack of Herijuana IBL on it's way!!!:jump: