What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indica is diluting the sacred herb

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Interesting read. But i personally do not agree. Sativas high is short ime as where indica is longer and when bred with a sativa or sativa dom it can prolong the effects but this is my opinion and nothing more. Thanks statusquo for the input and your opinion it was nice to read as i just barely woke up and reading in the morning is good

troutman

Seed Whore
Pure Sativas seeds are available from time to time.

But most people want modern hybrids that finish fast.

Question:

How many people want to grow pure Sativas that flower longer for a lot longer than 9 weeks?

St. Phatty

If you want a variety preserved, it's up to you. Make beans and sell some of those beans. It's hard to find pure sativa beans.

What about Mexican press brick Mersh ? (short for commercial)

In some towns it is almost always Sativa.

Don't know if it's still like that. Last time I had that was around Y2K.

Raho

Veteran
What about Mexican press brick Mersh ? (short for commercial)

In some towns it is almost always Sativa.

Don't know if it's still like that. Last time I had that was around Y2K.

cartels have been incorporating imported genetics for decades.

mayorofthdesert

i used to prefer sativas but now suffer from sporadic anxiety and can't usually tolerate them. depends on my state of mind. sometimes even straight indicas can set it off. Afghan genetics usually work well. its been better since quitting alcohol 3 weeks ago. also i've been taking kratom which really help with drinking urges & puts me in a calm state of mind. a few nights ago i tried some jilly bean (unsure the s/i hybrid mix) with my new state of mind & some kratom and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i'm going to try a pure sativa soon and see how i do.

Easy7

Veteran
I think a lot of brick from south of the border are mostly hybrids these days. Given they could be anything at that. I'd say some of the lower quality might even be wild cannabis. They all have that rushed thing going. From barn to bale.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just a thought that many will disagree with...But then again, some of you will agree..

Sativa tends to get me high and make me think and get smarter..

Indica tends to get me stoned and make me do nothing and get dumber..

Mr. J

I'm sick of sativas. There are too many strains with "daytime" or "can still get things done" type highs. I started out in the early 90's with hash and then that old school skunk weed that doesn't exist anymore and boy do I miss that stuff. None of this "functional high" bullshit, just straight up stoned to the bone. That's what I want.

A

AfricanMagic

I think only true Ganja is Ital.
But wideleaf is also the Sacred Plant...

Author of article is not showing proper respect to the Sacred Plant, I agree with him, but people are free to live there way.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Its about money..Indigas finish faster..Yeehaw..I like both sativa and indica..Most of the alleged Sativa's in Cali shops aren't pure SATs but hybrids at least in my experience... ANd the medical uses are diff for me..SO i use both when i can.....Yeehaw

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its about money..Indigas finish faster..Yeehaw..I like both sativa and indica..Most of the alleged Sativa's in Cali shops aren't pure SATs but hybrids at least in my experience... ANd the medical uses are diff for me..SO i use both when i can.....Yeehaw

Great to see you back, Stoned Trout!!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a thought that many will disagree with...But then again, some of you will agree..

Sativa tends to get me high and make me think and get smarter..

Indica tends to get me stoned and make me do nothing and get dumber..

Hybrids....both sativa/indica. Best of both worlds without being stupid!!

therevverend

Veteran
Oh man I've been smoking these old fashioned hashplants, wide leaf types. Asad Kashmir, Ancient OG, and some purple stuff that smells like hashy Himalayan incense. So ridiculously tasty, I feel high from my eyeballs right down to my toes. My whole body feels warm and fuzzy and good. Every ache and pain, physical or mental, is gone I dissolve into a puddle of consciousness, religious and sociological psychedelic epiphanies sprouting out of thoughts. Sometimes I have no idea what other people are talking about or thinking, man, just, you guys need to get some better 'Indicas' or whatever. I'm happy smoking this stuff for the rest of my life can't think of anything I've smoked that's better...that sweet hashy taste but I'm so baked and I want to smoke more...

S

Sertaiz

i fackin like your thoughts, Rev. you got it nailed.
sativas suck for doing an indicas job, i smoke pure sativas mostly but to relax at the end of the day or take away physical pain or even be able to vibe with the drinkers, indica. sativa i smoke at midnight, and go kayak fishing. just sayin..... i like em pure mostly though. im looking foe a good kush that is a wide, comfy almost cactuslike psychedelic high.
i remember a few like that.

i bet this thread repeats itself like a mofo.

Latest posts

Latest posts